1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Nov '20 00:08
    @shavixmir
    It would be a waste of money AND time. ALL of which I am 100% for considering that would be 8 mil the republican cult would have to try to keep those 2 seats in Georgia.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 01:02
    @sonhouse said
    @shavixmir
    It would be a waste of money AND time. ALL of which I am 100% for considering that would be 8 mil the republican cult would have to try to keep those 2 seats in Georgia.
    What if Trump pays for a recount? It would be his money to waste then. Would you be fine with that?
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 02:39
    @metal-brain said
    What if Trump pays for a recount? It would be his money to waste then. Would you be fine with that?
    No. Better he uses it to pay his taxes, so that ordinary Americans can get on with their lives without being forced to endure weeks of uncertainty on top of all the disruption caused by covid-19 and other natural disasters. Even if he used the funds to pay some of the people he's bankrupted, it would be a better option.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '20 07:34
    @kewpie said
    No. Better he uses it to pay his taxes, so that ordinary Americans can get on with their lives without being forced to endure weeks of uncertainty on top of all the disruption caused by covid-19 and other natural disasters. Even if he used the funds to pay some of the people he's bankrupted, it would be a better option.
    He does pay his taxes.

Nobody proved Trump's legal fund is a scam. The corporate news media must have lied about it. Where does it say 60% could go to a PAC? Must be fake news.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Nov '20 04:22
    @no1marauder said
    I'm curious whether the Trump campaign will pony up the necessary funds to get a recount in Wisconsin:

"President Donald Trump's campaign would have to pay nearly $8 million to start a recount in Wisconsin, a state he narrowly lost two weeks ago.

Trump will have to decide by Wednesday whether to carry through with the recount he has promised to pursue.

If his cam ...[text shortened]... y won narrative" going by paying for a recount or will he use the money raised "for other purposes"?
    Well, Trump did wind up paying for a partial recount of just two counties Milwaukee and Dane which have about a quarter of the population of the State. Biden got 69% in Milwaukee and 75% in Dane. https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/2020/general/wisconsin

The recount is finished in Milwaukee County; the result was 125 more votes for Trump and 257 for Biden. https://twitter.com/i/events/1332504999931252736

Dane County results are expected by Sunday.

As always expected, the recount didn't come close to changing the result in Wisconsin which Biden won by more than 20,000 votes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree