1. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    03 May '21 13:12
    I recently saw this on youtube and have to wonder if it's real or faked.
    YouTube

Did anyone actually see any of these presentations from Biden when they were made? If this is the real deal, we are in serious trouble.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 May '21 13:181 edit
    @mwmiller said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fd9zQjYaUs

Did anyone actually see any of these presentations from Biden when they were made? If this is the real deal, we are in serious trouble.
    How long do we have to listen to Murdochs Aussie Trumptard before we get actual evidence of Biden’s cognitive issues?
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 May '21 13:26
    @mwmiller said

Opinion pieces are not reporting but venting. They have their place, but the contents is to be taken with a grain of salt, especially if a commentator is openly taking sides, like that bloke did.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 May '21 13:271 edit
    @mwmiller said

Just try to find a Biden speech ( in this administration ) without him getting horrifically tonged tied. I can't believe people think this is fake!!! That is what is more disturbing.... That is how good the media is at obfuscating the truth from sheeple. Yes...someone painstakingly clipped every word Biden has said, CGI'd the facial expressions and body language. And they did it Live!

He's damned near 80 years old! This shouldn't be surprising.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 May '21 13:29
    @ponderable said
    Opinion pieces are not reporting but venting. They have their place, but the contents is to be taken with a grain of salt, especially if a commentator is openly taking sides, like that bloke did.
    The only people that will show the reality are the people taking opposition. Don't ever expect MSM to bring it up.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    03 May '21 13:32
    @kevcvs57 said
    How long do we have to listen to Murdochs Aussie Trumptard before we get actual evidence of Biden’s cognitive issues?
    Dont play dumb, Kev. It is all over the place. And, for the record, I've predicted he will be gone in under two years. I'd say a little sooner. He is failing fast,,,,,can't even read a prompter??? Now we know why they control his every word, and whom to call on at pressers, etc. A very sad old man, you all should be ashamed to use him as you do. I especially fault his wife. She doesn't give a crap about him.
  7. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    03 May '21 13:36
    @kevcvs57 said
    Are you saying this Skynews presentation is presenting fake news clips then? It's apparent that the commentator has a low opinion of Biden, but I just wondered if the actual Biden comments have been faked. I have not personally witnessed any of Biden's recent interviews or speeches, so find it difficult to believe that his public speaking skills are this bad.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 May '21 13:371 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Dont play dumb, Kev. It is all over the place. And, for the record, I've predicted he will be gone in under two years. I'd say a little sooner. He is failing fast,,,,,can't even read a prompter??? Now we know why they control his every word, and whom to call on at pressers, etc. A very sad old man, you all should be ashamed to use him as you do. I especially fault his wife. She doesn't give a crap about him.
    Personally, I hope they just pump him full of dope and keep him running ( surely there has to be some kind of drug that improves cognition )... The alternative has the potential to be so much worse...
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 May '21 13:40
    @mwmiller said
    Are you saying this Skynews presentation is presenting fake news clips then? It's apparent that the commentator has a low opinion of Biden, but I just wondered if the actual Biden comments have been faked. I have not personally witnessed any of Biden's recent interviews or speeches, so find it difficult to believe that his public speaking skills are this bad.
    If you're interested enough to spend an hour checking out this theory of Biden's senility, here's the speech he gave to Congress last week: YouTube
  10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 May '21 13:441 edit
    @joe-shmo said
    Just try to find a Biden speech ( in this administration ) without him getting horrifically tonged tied. I can't believe people think this is fake!!! That is what is more disturbing.... That is how good the media is at obfuscating the truth from sheeple. Yes...someone painstakingly clipped every word Biden has said, CGI'd the facial expressions and body language. And they did it Live!
    Alan Jones is an embarrassment to Australia. He's our most offensive "shock jock" and only a complete moron would trust anything that appears with his name on it. He's an entertainer, not a reporter of facts. Sky News has a following among the kind of people you'd never invite to your home.

Having said that, Joe Biden definitely fluffs his lines now and then, but who doesn't ? He's no different from all the other folk who have to make speeches in public. One of our state politicians today (a much younger man without a speech impediment) was trying to say the word "contrast", stuttered on the first letter and managed to call our Dear Leader a Cxxx.

I've seen some pretty horrific stuff on YouTube, but the special effects talent available these days mean you need to treat anything visual or audible as entertainment rather than fact. Start viewing on the basis that it's all fake, and fact check EVERYTHING.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 May '21 14:193 edits
    @kewpie said
    Alan Jones is an embarrassment to Australia. He's our most offensive "shock jock" and only a complete moron would trust anything that appears with his name on it. He's an entertainer, not a reporter of facts. Sky News has a following among the kind of people you'd never invite to your home.

Having said that, Joe Biden definitely fluffs his lines now and then, but who doe ...[text shortened]... ainment rather than fact. Start viewing on the basis that it's all fake, and fact check EVERYTHING.
    "Start viewing on the basis that it's all fake, and fact check EVERYTHING."

This is what you said, but in practice what you mean is "When it goes against your confirmed bias - Start viewing on the basis that it's all fake, and tell yourself that you fact checked EVERYTHING."

These video clips aren't faked...
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    03 May '21 14:41
    @kewpie said

Having said that, Joe Biden definitely fluffs his lines now and then, but who doe ...[text shortened]... ainment rather than fact. Start viewing on the basis that it's all fake, and fact check EVERYTHING.
    Who doesn’t???????
    I hate violating my own rule about not writing about Trump, but I must say to you that Trump never flubbed any words or sentences that he ever uttered.
    I’m just sayin.
  13. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 May '21 14:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    Who doesn’t???????
    I hate violating my own rule about not writing about Trump, but I must say to you that Trump never flubbed any words or sentences that he ever uttered.
    I’m just sayin.
    covefe

That is the curse of "never ever"
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 May '21 14:57
    It’s not like trump was so spot on with coherence.
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    03 May '21 15:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    And suppose just for a moment that you are right.
    Suppose Biden is gone in 2 years. Is Kamala Harris such a bad choice ?
    She did do circles around Mike Pence in the debates.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree