1. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 18:131 edit
    THE REAL STORY.....
    Why did you not mention this tid-bit, Jo?
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/here-s-what-happened-when-nbc-news-tried-report-alleged-n1245533
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 18:381 edit
    @jimm619 said
    THE REAL STORY.....
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/here-s-what-happened-when-nbc-news-tried-report-alleged-n1245533
    article written oct 30, 2020...umm the truth has come out since that article...thanks for showing how the establishment media was trying to cover it up
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 18:44
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Funny how this works, you obliquely (look up the word you probably don't understand) attack JOE Biden by attacking his son and don't get me wrong, I know next to nothing about Hunter except what you and your zombie friends post, and if he actually did something illegal so be it, he goes to jail but you don't give a rats ass about Hunter because you really want to stain JOE.
    You are very transparent.
  4. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 18:461 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    article written oct 30, 2020...umm the truth has come out since that article...thanks for showing how the establishment media was trying to cover it up
    FOX and The Wall St Journal....Your guys
    Jo, has been screaming of Hunter
    corruption long before that. 😛
    ~~~ BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE ~~~
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 19:18
    @jimm619 said
    FOX and The Wall St Journal....Your guys
    Jo, has been screaming of Hunter
    corruption long before that. 😛
    ~~~ BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE ~~~
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276
    article written 10/19/2020

why are you posting proof of establishment media coverup?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 19:201 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Funny how this works, you obliquely (look up the word you probably don't understand) attack JOE Biden by attacking his son and don't get me wrong, I know next to nothing about Hunter except what you and your zombie friends post, and if he actually did something illegal so be it, he goes to jail but you don't give a rats ass about Hunter because you really want to stain JOE.
    oh no... I DIRECTLY connect joe biden, hunter didnt have anything to see except for joes influence
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 19:52
    @mott-the-hoople said
    article written 10/19/2020

why are you posting proof of establishment media coverup?
    Because you love it 😛
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 22:40
    @jimm619 said
    THE REAL STORY.....
    "Not possible to conduct forensic analysis". Words and phrases like this make up the entire article. If it were all cut and dry, black and white, this article, other than being HUGE news tonight at 6PM, would be two paragraphs long stating, without qualification, that Hunter has done nothing wrong and that there is no investigation needed. It would further exonerate Joe.
    It doesn't do that. Since it is does not do 'that' then it is a worthless punchless article. It is rambling, and it is not definitive.

All that is common sense, I am just stating the fact. My personal opinion is that if it were all buttoned up as you suggest it is, the many successful pundit, newsmen, famous rich talk show hosts like Hannnity would not put their credibility and reputations on the line. Think about it.
    I will put my "Well, I'll Be Dipped and Doodled" up against this post any day. Let's just say neither is bulletproof. So, we'll see.
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 23:15
    @AverageJoe1
    Fair enough
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 00:27
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Don’t get stuck eating your words, Sonhouse. Like, who is ‘the big guy’ referenced in the emails. There is no way these guys would correspond, referring to someone other than Joe as being Big.
    This story will far outpace Trump, who will get a slap and a fine for taxes. Then he will be through. I hate it for you.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 01:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    Don’t get stuck eating your words, Sonhouse. Like, who is ‘the big guy’ referenced in the emails. There is no way these guys would correspond, referring to someone other than Joe as being Big.
    This story will far outpace Trump, who will get a slap and a fine for taxes. Then he will be through. I hate it for you.
    yabut…why did jimmi create a thread that made him look like a fool with the outdated links?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 03:58
    @mott-the-hoople said
    yabut…why did jimmi create a thread that made him look like a fool with the outdated links?
    You people are so desperate for relevancy.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 13:30
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Easy. They get lost in their innate hypocrisy and don't know first from second. I love that post somewhere showing Biden saying 'America can be described in one word', and , I swear, right here on the internet, that he mumbled about 9 sounds none of where were a word. Not even an un-discernible word. Yet, libs can dig into those turmoiled innate minds and either ignore that it happened, or tell us Trump did it too. (followed by Na, na na na, Na" Which, by the way, he Never did.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 13:31
    @suzianne said
    You people are so desperate for relevancy.
    How does this statement of yours respond to his point? You write like a lib,,,,,I thought you may be turning the corner!!!!
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 03:26
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    And the opposite, if Joe was repub, whatever faults you think he has would be overlooked and you know THAT full well also. You are just a partisan zombie unable to free yourself from the toxic Trump koolaid.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree