1. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 May '22 15:30
    @earl-of-trumps said
    This is not hard to explain, Jimm.
    I don't like Joe Biden but I do appreciate his new policy with Cuba. No mystery. 😏
    Well, well, glad to see that
    you've finally come around on Cuba.
    In spite of everything, our ties to Cuba
    are many and, at the end of the day, the real
    victims in our feud with Cuba are the citizens, on both sides.
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 May '22 15:572 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @jimm619 says -
    While OBAMA was being sworn in, Mitch McConnell called a GOP meeting where, he announced, that the NUMBER ONE PRIORITY of The GOP would be to make OBAMA a one term president, and instructed his colleagues to oppose every plan that OBAMA put forward. Not to support OUR PRESIDENT and honestly debate the issues. This is a documented fact.
    [b]Does ...[text shortened]... ? The goddamm dems impeached Trump *AFTER* Trump was out of office. What the TRUCK do you call that?
    NO THEY DID NOT....SHOW ME EVIDENCE......LIKE THIS
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/when-did-mcconnell-say-he-wanted-to-make-obama-a-one-term-president/2012/09/24/79fd5cd8-0696-11e2-afff-d6c7f20a83bf_blog.html
    https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2010/11/04/131069048/sen-mcconnell-insists-one-term-for-obama
    .............I call that ACCOUNTABILITY....hello?
    ...True Libertarians are ALWAYS IN FAVOR OF ACCOUNTABILITY
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 May '22 17:091 edit
    @jimm619 said
    Your link only shows GERALDO, on FOX,
    saying some of the same things, likely,
    your pastor might say in a Sunday sermon.
    NO WHERE DOES ANYONE SAY
    THEY WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR HOME....'
    Housing a homeless person would certainly be
    an altruistic, Christian act, BUT NEVER A LEGAL MANDATE.
    There ya' go again, fearmongering BS....There are many legitimate arguments
    that Conservatives can make WITHOUT LYING.
    As a video-fed lib, you only watched Geraldo video. Try reading under that, or better, don't read anything. A waste of your time, it is just words. My 6 year-old can read about any words. Good for you too.
    Of course it could indeed become law, that houses are nationalized. Pelosi suggests nationalizing bedrooms, would that not be the obvious next step of a movement that is always moving?
    A normal process for you people, it was done in Cuba, why not here? Think, Jimmm. Think. Before you speak. Just trying to be helpful.

Edit: It is so telling that devious libs, like in this case, do not use the word Nationalize, when they are thinking nationalizing.
  4. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 May '22 17:122 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    As a video-fed lib, you only watched Geraldo video. Try reading under that, or better, don't read anything. A waste of your time, it is just words. My 6 year-old can read about any words. Good for you too.
    Of course it could indeed become law, that houses are nationalized. Pelosi suggests nationalizing bedrooms, would that not be the obvious next step of a mo ...[text shortened]... ious libs, like in this case, do not use the word Nationalize, when they are thinking nationalizing.
    Pelosi advocates no such thing...
    as 'NATIONALIZATION' of housing.
    Why must you CONSTANTLY LIE, LIE, LIE?
    https://pelosi.house.gov/issues/housing
    ..........What a maroon you are.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 May '22 17:29
    @jimm619 said
    Pelosi advocates no such thing...
    as 'NATIONALIZATION' of housing.
    Why must you CONSTANTLY LIE?
    "Give homeless your spare rooms. " Look it up, California is asking of this. I am through (libs say 'done'😉 with looking things up for you!!! By golly. You see, Pelosi is from California and agrees with this idea. Look it up. But ,She would not let them in her 'spare rooms', she has about 50 of them. Would you? Why not? Why not? Or, tell us that you would. I definitely would not.
    So you want a charitable handling of these people? Stop all welfare programs, and take the money to help the 40M people with problems. everybody else go to work. I should be president.. But Sonhouse would write bad stuff about me, and with all his followers, I dont think I could weather it!!!
  6. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 May '22 18:063 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    "Give homeless your spare rooms. " Look it up, California is asking of this. I am through (libs say 'done'😉 with looking things up for you!!! By golly. You see, Pelosi is from California and agrees with this idea. Look it up. But ,She would not let them in her 'spare rooms', she has about 50 of them. Would you? Why not? Why not? Or, tell us that you would. I ...[text shortened]... house would write bad stuff about me, and with all his followers, I dont think I could weather it!!!
    .............Now they're 'ASKING'.....?
    A coupla' posts back they were, 'GONNA' TAKE YOUR HOME.''
    LYING AGAIN?
    As I pointed out, helping a homeless person is
    the same thing a priest might ask of you.
    I've helped plenty of people, homeless and otherwise,
    but you don't need to, do you, Jo?
    You got yours, charity is only for bleeding heart Liberals, right, Jo?
    I am always amused by the 'so called, 'Godly people,' claiming to be concerned about family values and helping their neighbor....Except when they're, ''different.''
    Hey Jo, when you gonna' respond to the LINKS I POSTED?
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 May '22 20:372 edits
    @jimm619 said
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/when-did-mcconnell-say-he-wanted-to-make-obama-a-one-term-president/2012/09/24/79fd5cd8-0696-11e2-afff-d6c7f20a83bf_blog.html
    https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2010/11/04/131069048/sen-mcconnell-insists-one-term-for-obama
    Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, was impeached for the second time on January 13, 2021, one week before his term expired
    --------------------------

Excuse me.. Trump impeached after he had been voted out of office in the 2020 election. Long after.
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 May '22 20:54
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, was impeached for the second time on January 13, 2021, one week before his term expired

Excuse me.. Trump impeached after he had been voted out of office in the 2020 election. Long after.
    But he was still in office.....This was all hashed and re-hashed
    over a year ago....you just getting the news?
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 May '22 01:35
    @earl-of-trumps said

Thanks, Earl. I ran out of guess with this person, the jester. Totally misses all issues. And his last one got after me personally for some reason, says I ain't charitable. He needs his nap.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 May '22 02:503 edits
    @jimm619 said
    Hey, Jimm, I know I already addressed this but I was somewhat wrong. Let me try again.
    ------------------------

Trump's 2nd impeachment was supposed to start on January 13th, one week before his term ended on Jan. 20.
    But according to Wiki, "The House impeachment managers formally triggered the start of the impeachment trial on January 25 by delivering to the Senate the charge against Trump."

"At the trial, 57 senators voted "guilty", which was less than the two-thirds majority needed (67) to convict Trump, and 43 senators voted "not guilty", resulting in Trump being acquitted of the charges on February 13, 2021."
    -----------------------------

Jimm, I was right! The impeachment (trial) starts when the House turns the charge over to the Senate.
    And by that time, January 25, Trump was GONE. He was out on January 20.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_impeachment_of_Donald_Trump
    ------------------------------

@I-was-right!!
    The dems literally started impeachment proceedings on Donald Trump *AFTER* Trump was out of office.
  11. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    23 May '22 14:433 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Hey, Jimm, I know I already addressed this but I was somewhat wrong. Let me try again.
    ------------------------

Trump's 2nd impeachment was supposed to start on January 13th, one week before his term ended on Jan. 20.
    But according to Wiki,[i] "The House impeachment managers formally triggered the start of the impeachment trial on January 25 by delivering t ...[text shortened]...
    The dems literally started impeachment proceedings on Donald Trump *AFTER* Trump was out of office.
    It doesn't matter WHEN THEY STARTED IMPEACHMENT
    as long as it was within the statute of limitations.
    They probably could have started it a year later.
    ''.......High Crimes and misdemeanors..........''
    Charges don't disappear.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-and-obstruction-of-justice-what-is-the-statute-of-limitations-against-donald-trump-2019-07-25/
  12. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    23 May '22 15:401 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Thanks, Earl. I ran out of guess with this person, the jester. Totally misses all issues. And his last one got after me personally for some reason, says I ain't charitable. He needs his nap.
    I never said you, Jo, were 'uncharitable,'
    can you point that out, or is it another LIE?
    Conscious bothering you, Jo?
    Hey, Jo,
    when you gonna' respond to the links I posted?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree