1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 14:57
    I am just a lowly messenger. Entertaining stuff, over 100K emails surface, nekked stuff surfaces, didn't one of you turkeys say you had some popcorn at the sofa? I'm glad they release laptop contents in piecemeal, we could never take it all in at once.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/hunter-biden/index.html
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 May '22 16:25
    @averagejoe1 said
    I am just a lowly messenger. Entertaining stuff, over 100K emails surface, nekked stuff surfaces, didn't one of you turkeys say you had some popcorn at the sofa? I'm glad they release laptop contents in piecemeal, we could never take it all in at once.

Please, Jo, tell us what dastardly deeds have been uncovered?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 17:20
    @jimm619 said
    That is what the link is for. It is a continuing process with the laptop, so anything you want to know about it is on the Internet. Google it in anyway you would like, and it will be in your face. So no one on the forum ever have to tell anybody what is going on. You seem to be the only person that needs to be told about trumps accomplishments , Biden‘s laptop , or Bidens border crisis . And for the Record, I have never suggested that the info we read on the Internet about the laptop has been proven. But it will be, in my opinion, so I’m getting ahead of the game. You can wait until it’s all over, which is not a bad idea for you.
  4. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 May '22 17:482 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    That is what the link is for. It is a continuing process with the laptop, so anything you want to know about it is on the Internet. Google it in anyway you would like, and it will be in your face. So no one on the forum ever have to tell anybody what is going on. You seem to be the only person that needs to be told about trumps accomplishments , Biden‘s laptop , or Bidens ...[text shortened]... so I’m getting ahead of the game. You can wait until it’s all over, which is not a bad idea for you.
    Jo, it's been years since you started in on the
    Biden Laptop,yet you haven't shown one scintilla
    of criminal acts....Kinda' the same thing
    y'all did with HILLARY....Trial by rumor and innuendo,
    yet no evidence or indictments.............Must be frustrating, huh?
    LOCK HER UP?.....Ha, ha, only ones locked up were TRUMP's crew.
    A record number, if I may add, for a one term administration....
    Oh, the irony.......YOU GONNA' TELL US OF ILLEGAL DEALS?
    TWICE IMPEACHED....HA, HA, HA.....You're funny, Jo. 😛
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 18:09
    @jimm619 said
    Again, google stuff that are issues so that other posters can have you in the loop? Cool.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 May '22 18:12
    @jimm619 said
    Jo, it's been years since you started in on the
    Biden Laptop,yet you haven't shown one scintilla
    of criminal acts....Kinda' the same thing
    y'all did with HILLARY....Trial by rumor and innuendo,
    yet no evidence or indictments.............Must be frustrating, huh?
    LOCK HER UP?.....Ha, ha, only ones locked up were TRUMP's crew.
    A record number, if I may add, for a one t ...[text shortened]... ny.......YOU GONNA' TELL US OF ILLEGAL DEALS?
    TWICE IMPEACHED....HA, HA, HA.....You're funny, Jo. 😛
    BOO!
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '22 22:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    That is what the link is for. It is a continuing process with the laptop, so anything you want to know about it is on the Internet. Google it in anyway you would like, and it will be in your face. So no one on the forum ever have to tell anybody what is going on. You seem to be the only person that needs to be told about trumps accomplishments , Biden‘s laptop , or Bidens ...[text shortened]... so I’m getting ahead of the game. You can wait until it’s all over, which is not a bad idea for you.
    More Republican Fairy Tales.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 01:13
    @suzianne said
    More Republican Fairy Tales.
    But Hunter is certainly a dem, the lap top will confirm that. The tales are in it!
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 May '22 12:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    That is what the link is for.
    The link is to the general list of articles about Hunter Biden in a notorious right-wing rag. It says nothing you yourself haven't already posted: "Hunter Biden about to be found guilty of fraud and treason, aaany day now!".

Is there anything new today? If so, post that, and only that. If not, stop repeating your self-delusion.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 May '22 12:50
    @averagejoe1 said
    But Hunter is certainly a dem, the lap top will confirm that. The tales are in it!
    The tales are what you and your idiot Republican cronies keep pretending is some kind of wrongdoing on Hunter Biden's part. We used to think you people were just insane, but then we realized that you fomented this particular Fairy Tale to distract from Trump's abysmal record in office.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 13:011 edit
    @shallow-blue said
    The link is to the general list of articles about Hunter Biden in a notorious right-wing rag. It says nothing you yourself haven't already posted: "Hunter Biden about to be found guilty of fraud and treason, aaany day now!".

Is there anything new today? If so, post that, and only that. If not, stop repeating your self-delusion.
    Nothing is 'being new' now, he is in a hole, and apparently not doing new nefarious and ___________(fill in the blank) things, so you are correct, nothing new. But what IS new is the stuff that is being reported as being on his Laptop. So, as we continue to see the bits and pieces, we at the Forum can draw our own conclusions.
    All I have done is on occasion aprise everyone of the latest releases....of what is on the lap top. This is not rocket science.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 13:10
    @suzianne said
    The tales are what you and your idiot Republican cronies keep pretending is some kind of wrongdoing on Hunter Biden's part. We used to think you people were just insane, but then we realized that you fomented this particular Fairy Tale to distract from Trump's abysmal record in office.
    Suzianne again! OK, let us stipulate that there is only laptop-info now, it needs to all be properly categorized, whatever. It reeks just enough for any sane person to assume wrongdoing on Hunter's part. So, yes my comments lean a bit to his being involved in some serious pooot and that Joe is complicit in some way, That is MY opinion, Mott may be diff, and you may diff on these issues. That is why there is a Forum, to kick it all around. Lets me say that he does not have clean hands, and you say the he does have clean hands. Then we can jawbone. (google clean hands if that is a new phrase for you). BTW, we don't have to pretend anything, everything is in black and white....on the lap top. (sorry to say black, given your fervor in another thread).
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 May '22 13:191 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Nothing is 'being new' now, he is in a hole, and apparently not doing new nefarious and ___________(fill in the blank) things, so you are correct, nothing new. But what IS new is the stuff that is being reported as being on his Laptop. So, as we continue to see the bits and pieces, we at the Forum can draw our own conclusions.
    "All the stuff that is being reported as being on his laptop".

Well, then. Post that. And post who is doing the reporting, because if it isn't the official investigators, or a major newspaper, but some commentariat on your favourite ZeroRumble, it's worth as much as my neighbour's gossip about her cousin's infidelities.

All I have done is on occasion aprise everyone of the latest releases....of what is on the lap top. This is not rocket science.

That is exactly what you have not done. You have claimed that there is news. You have not told us the news, only that it's very, very bad for Biden. Again: unless there is some real meat, this is mere gossip and rumour-mongering.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 13:33
    @shallow-blue said
    "All the stuff that is being reported as being on his laptop".

Well, then. Post that. And post who is doing the reporting, because if it isn't the official investigators, or a major newspaper, but some commentariat on your favourite ZeroRumble, it's worth as much as my neighbour's gossip about her cousin's infidelities.

[quote]All I have done is on oc ...[text shortened]... very bad for Biden. Again: unless there is some real meat, this is mere gossip and rumour-mongering.
    Settle man. You are a humorless bunch, to say the least. Anyway, "Who is doing the reporting..." All news outlets? With pictures and videos of sleaze, dope, guns, hookers, and info of infidelity and a basterd child....all proven and there to see.
    Can you be a stand-up guy for 5 seconds and tell us what you are saying, like if we were sitting at a dinner table? (I know, you would never sit with me). How can you take exception to these facts.?
    As to my 'claiming there is news, the News is that the lap top exists, is Hunter's, and is full of info.....the News follows that the info is being disseminated and reported to be there. That is news. It is OK if we draw conclusions, and banter about it. Why does Suzianne get to conclude that we are racists, but I don't get to conclude that Hunter is what he is???
    I could scream!!! BTW, do you know what Suzianne is so keyed up about?
  15. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    19 May '22 13:481 edit
    @averagejoe1 said

A reminder;
    Jo, no matter the dealings of Hunter Biden,
    he never served in any government capacity,
    nor hired by, employed or served The United States Government.
    .....So, if you really have concerns to do with shady
    business practices, I suggest you look no further than #45.
    https://news.yahoo.com/theres-an-amazing-new-rap-sheet-on-trump-164349974.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree