1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 15:071 edit
    As discussed in a different thread, the problem with conservative comedy is that it serves no other purpose than to attack the libs.

Most conservative comedy makes no social commentary, has no ideas and makes no real points. It's only goal is expressing hate toward the left.

Here's some examples of how to do conservative comedy the right way:

YouTube

YouTube

My god, conservative comedy with a point.

And just for fun, here's one by the Onion:

YouTube
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 15:162 edits
    A video explaining the problem with most conservative comedy and why it's not funny:

YouTube

https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/why-there-are-no-funny-conservative-comedians-kpkn/
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 15:481 edit
    The main problem with conservative comedy is the same as with woke comedy (to make it relatable to conservatives): it’s propaganda instead of observational comedy.

They’re pushing agendas, rather than commenting on situations and pointing out funny things.

The secondary problem is related to their topics. Per definition they attempt to make fun of change, and so get stuck in the mud of the here and now being good. Which to many observers obviously just isn’t the case.

The rare instances when conservative comedy is funny, is when they poke fun at the choices of change being made. But because that draws the status-quo into question, it’s sometimes not even classified as conservative comedy.

Classic comedy could be considered conservative. And some of that can be quite funny. Especially when you can mix it with reactions from a woke audience.

“My wife’s mother’s a dear. I can’t wait for hunting season to open.”
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 16:10
    The great comedians actually say something about society. Both woke and conservative comics resort to bitterly attacking opposition rather than making social commentary or challenging ideas.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 20:23
    @shavixmir said
    The main problem with conservative comedy is the same as with woke comedy (to make it relatable to conservatives): it’s propaganda instead of observational comedy.

They’re pushing agendas, rather than commenting on situations and pointing out funny things.

The secondary problem is related to their topics. Per definition they attempt to make fun of change, and so get s ...[text shortened]... tions from a woke audience.

“My wife’s mother’s a dear. I can’t wait for hunting season to open.”
    If I had shot you when I wanted to, I'd be out by now.
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 22:011 edit
    @vivify said
    As discussed in a different thread, the problem with conservative comedy is that it serves no other purpose than to attack the libs.

Most conservative comedy makes no social commentary, has no ideas and makes no real points. It's only goal is expressing hate toward the left.

[youtube]s2BEcggg1CU[/ ...[text shortened]... comedy with a point.

[youtube]uH8owcMHc34[/youtube]
    Gavin McInness, already so totally cancelled he can't be cancelled anymore, started his own platform, can get pretty loose without the constraints of left wing censorship.

censored.tv

They usually post some free previews for shows.

Pre censored.tv:

How to Bully Racists in MAGA Hats

YouTube

We Need More Women in the Arts

YouTube
  7. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 22:101 edit
    All I see here are a lot of videos making fun of how chit-fer-brains the woke left are.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 01:54
    @jj-adams said
    All I see here are a lot of videos making fun of how chit-fer-brains the woke left are.
    What’s the difference between a Muslim woman and a pig?
    The headscarf.

Why don’t muslims eat pork?
    The Quoran forbids cannibalism.

Examples of left-wing humor.
    Which we don’t tell right-wing audiences, because you’re racist fukkers who have no sense of humor and think only in hatred.

How can one tell? Because if similar jokes are made about white Christian men, you get all insulted, back there in your trailer.

“And God created the Sun on the fourth day.”
    “If the Sun was created on the fourth day, how the fukk had four days passed?”
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 02:39
    @vivify said

[youtube]s2BEcggg1CU[/ ...[text shortened]... comedy with a point.

[youtube]uH8owcMHc34[/youtube]
    To be fair, all conservatives care about is leftist hatred. It doesnt matter if its comedy or politics, problems are more important than solutions.
  10. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 03:35
    @wildgrass said
    To be fair, all conservatives care about is leftist hatred. It doesnt matter if its comedy or politics, problems are more important than solutions.
    "Pelosi Drafts Articles of Impeachment Against New PM of Italy"

Babylon Bee
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 11:24
    @averagejoe1 said
    If I had shot you when I wanted to, I'd be out by now.
    I thunk that’s
    If I shot you instead of marrying you I’d be out by now
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 12:12
    @kevcvs57 said
    I thunk that’s
    If I shot you instead of marrying you I’d be out by now
    Haha. Yes!
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 12:17
    Did any conservatives watch the videos in the OP? They're from a conservative comic.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 12:21
    @shavixmir said
    What’s the difference between a Muslim woman and a pig?
    The headscarf.

Why don’t muslims eat pork?
    The Quoran forbids cannibalism.

Examples of left-wing humor.
    Which we don’t tell right-wing audiences, because you’re racist fukkers who have no sense of humor and think only in hatred.

How can one tell? Because if similar jokes are made about white Christian men, ...[text shortened]... on the fourth day.”
    “If the Sun was created on the fourth day, how the fukk had four days passed?”
    All you have done is confirm my point that libs like comedy. You like jokes.
    You have no sense of humor.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 12:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    All you have done is confirm my point that libs like comedy. You like jokes.
    You have no sense of humor.
    And you don't have balls.

So fukking what?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree