1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 May '21 22:201 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    The 'work' of the liberals will Never be done. You have a 500 year plan, as do the mideastern madmen. I hate it, I just hate it. For you, and for everyone.
    500 year plan?? My man, it won't take that long to wheel out their Khmer Rouge and initiate the ultimate solution,
    which eliminates anybody *but* them.

One Dear Leader, heading on party, with one ideology.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 May '21 22:54
    @earl-of-trumps said
    500 year plan?? My man, it won't take that long to wheel out their Khmer Rouge and initiate the ultimate solution,
    which eliminates anybody *but* them.

One Dear Leader, heading on party, with one ideology.
    You sound more and more like a paranoid nut every day.
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 May '21 13:24
    @earl-of-trumps said
    My friend, if you apply a tourniquet to a bad wound and it still bleeds a little, do you throw the damn tourniquet away?
    Of course not, you do your best with what you have. Stop the bleeding as much as you can.

Now, the hole at the border was NOT completely plugged but damn, did Trump ever slow the traffic down.
    All the people south of Mexico knew not to bother e ...[text shortened]...

And we see the bad ink Biden is getting over this surge of border crossers, and he did it ANYWAY.
    Now, the hole at the border was NOT completely plugged but damn, did Trump ever slow the traffic down.

What information justifies this conclusion?
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 May '21 21:131 edit
    @wildgrass said

What information justifies this conclusion?
    the information that the very large caravans stopped - one that I know of, right at the Guatemala-Mexico border.
    Also, we know that the sudden SURGE happened right after Biden entered the picture

that info
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 May '21 22:02
    @no1marauder said
    You sound more and more like a paranoid nut every day.
    I would choose paranoia over your leanings any day. Absolutely unbelievable. And there are so MANY of you on this forum.
    Clearly, if I asked each of you to comment on Marx ..."To each according to their needs, from each according to their abilities".....I could not get a straight answer. there'd be Hemming and Hawing all over the place. So, in a nutshell, to leave the question hanging, neither commented upon nor elaborated, would admit that you all truly want the producers in this country (USA) to support the non-producers. I can't imagine how that would 'settle' with you, but it sure can't make you truly happy, truly your own man, being truly 'all in' for Marxism....yet, you would be???
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 May '21 22:301 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I would choose paranoia over your leanings any day. Absolutely unbelievable. And there are so MANY of you on this forum.
    Clearly, if I asked each of you to comment on Marx ..."To each according to their needs, from each according to their abilities".....I could not get a straight answer. there'd be Hemming and Hawing all over the place. So, in a nutshell, to leav ...[text shortened]... t make you truly happy, truly your own man, being truly 'all in' for Marxism....yet, you would be???
    The producers i.e. the workers already do support the non-workers i.e. the capitalists, the hedge fund managers, the inheritors of wealth, etc. etc. etc.

BTW, there's hardly anybody on this Forum who could be reasonably characterized as a "Marxist".
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 May '21 23:54
    @no1marauder said
    The producers i.e. the workers already do support the non-workers i.e. the capitalists, the hedge fund managers, the inheritors of wealth, etc. etc. etc.

BTW, there's hardly anybody on this Forum who could be reasonably characterized as a "Marxist".
    I have no idea why you leave business owners (stock holders) as not being part of the producers.
    Without them, there would be no/few useful "workers".
    See USSR, Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, etc etc

Actually, I was just kidding, of course I know why you refuse to give them any credit at all.
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 May '21 01:08
    @earl-of-trumps said
    the information that the very large caravans stopped - one that I know of, right at the Guatemala-Mexico border.
    Also, we know that the sudden SURGE happened right after Biden entered the picture

that info
    Aha - I thought you were referring to the US border.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 May '21 02:32
    @no1marauder said

Contraare' you wrote enough in the posts deleted by our beloved moderator to convince me that, indeed, you are Marxist!!! ( should I say 'Marxist' or "A Marxist'" You could best answer that, we need to prepare for future posts. I note that you have not responded t whether you support he Marx Mantra.....'To each according to heir needs, from each according to their abilities." Pleas answer that, or I will open a thread on it.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 May '21 02:44
    @wildgrass said
    Aha - I thought you were referring to the US border.
    wild grass is SO cute and clever saying this, when it is so obvious that we have hell and tons of drugs at the border. I might say, ad nauseam, that you and Marauder all cool with all this, but you are.......you want this. This will further your dream,
    The big giveaway of you pitiful libs is that you agree with EVERYTHING, EVERYTKHING (Sic) EVERYTHING EVERYTHING being introduced by the Administration to us unknowing citizens. You gotta admit,....not ONE comment against ANYTHING that is going on . Not one. Even I, average joe, have said I don't like Trump. Do yo not see what is coming? hahaha
    Loser groupies, the lot of you. I hate it, I just hate it, Hey, tell Suzianne gas just hit $3/gallon, just like Avhjoe predicted. and you fellers haven't even seen the tax hikes, Remember the Trump tax cut? It is gone now.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 May '21 03:20
    @AverageJoe1

Wildgrass is playing a tongue-in-cheek game now.
    I gave the man all the pertinent info. It is clear. The border received one massive caravan of invaders.
    I am sure the introduction of a Democrat into the white house made everyone south of the border go, "Finally!"

And the caravans came forth. Also, Jotin' Joe Biden has made it a done deal to increase the number
    of people claiming asylum by a factor of 4+. Yes, libs and dems, celebrate.

In Another Reversal, Biden Raises Limit on Number of Refugees Allowed Into the U.S.
    The action comes about two weeks after President Biden announced that he was leaving the Trump administration’s limit of 15,000 refugees in place, prompting a swift backlash.

WASHINGTON — President Biden on Monday reversed himself and said he would allow as many as 62,500 refugees to enter the United States during the next six months, eliminating the sharp limits that President Donald J. Trump imposed on those seeking refuge from war, violence or natural disasters.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/03/us/politics/biden-refugee-limit.html

NY times, libs, don't blame link this time.
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 May '21 14:29
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @AverageJoe1

Wildgrass is playing a tongue-in-cheek game now.
    I gave the man all the pertinent info. It is clear. The border received one massive caravan of invaders.
    I am sure the introduction of a Democrat into the white house made everyone south of the border go, "Finally!"

And the caravans came forth. Also, Jotin' Joe Biden has made it a done deal to increa ...[text shortened]... s.com/2021/05/03/us/politics/biden-refugee-limit.html

NY times, libs, don't blame link this time.
    Who is playing games with who here? You wrote that "Trump slowed the traffic down" at the border, and the pertinent info you gave me to support this was at the Mexico-Guatemala border.

Is there any evidence that Trump slowed the traffic at the US-Mexico border? I thought that's what we were discussing and there's plenty of sources of data for making this point. I think the data shows a relatively steady number of illegal crossings for the last 10 years with the exception of 2019. In other words, unless I'm missing something, Trump did not slow traffic. Hopefully you're not just parroting something a dead head said on the squawk box.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 May '21 15:10
    @no1marauder said

Your very first sentence here, that the 'workers; are the producers? Naaa. As Earl says above, it takes the corporate village,,,,,the board, the investors, the stockholders. IF the corp is using my money to invest in the company, then I am a producer as well.
    But here is the kicker. Marauder, your phrase above is EXACTLY how Marx would phrase it, it is how he would refer to 'The Workers'. 'Nuff said. You have all the earmarks of a Marxist.
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 May '21 15:111 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    wild grass is SO cute and clever saying this, when it is so obvious that we have hell and tons of drugs at the border. I might say, ad nauseam, that you and Marauder all cool with all this, but you are.......you want this. This will further your dream,
    The big giveaway of you pitiful libs is that you agree with EVERYTHING, EVERYTKHING (Sic) EVERYTHING EVERYTHING b ...[text shortened]... . and you fellers haven't even seen the tax hikes, Remember the Trump tax cut? It is gone now.
    If you think that I "want this" in reference to illegal border crossings then you have not been paying attention here. But I do want solutions that work, not bluster and fear mongering and fake news. What works? Are we really going along with the premise that a family that walks 2,500 miles from Venezuela is going to turn around because of a wall?

I'm skeptical of the bluster. Show me the results.
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 May '21 15:16
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I have no idea why you leave business owners (stock holders) as not being part of the producers.
    Yup. That's exactly the problem with the economy today: imbeciles like you believing that backseat drivers like stock traders contribute to the economy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree