Moves
    14 May '22 10:36
    @suzianne said
    SubscriberAverageJoe1 [View Profile]
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Moves

12 May '22 11:37

@kevcvs57 said
    I’m not a member of the dems because I’m not American.
    As for fair share it’s a lot more than millionaires and billionaires pay now but probably not as much as I’d make them pay.

Jesus. Anyone else want to give it a sh ...[text shortened]...

Here's the post I replied to, including the quote YOU replied to.

Now don't you feel foolish?
    It’s not about how I feel. It is about your only now telling us the post you’d replied to. Who knew?!??
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 May '22 10:40
    @averagejoe1 said
    It’s not about how I feel. It is about your only now telling us the post you’d replied to. Who knew?!??
    It was right there all the time for anyone with a brain to see.

Are you really this mentally constipated?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 May '22 12:03
    @suzianne said

Right where? It was not in the quote box. I just cannot hire any more paralegals to keep up with posts. Please make your posts stand by themselves. I could just scream!
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 May '22 01:58
    @suzianne said

Do cows sleep standing up or laying down?

You need a good reason for wanting to be more like Russia. You will not be happy until we have the equivalent to Yuri Andropov here in the USA, yet you claim to be anti Russia.

Admit it. You want to jail dissidents just like Yuri Andropov did, especially if they are Trump supporters. You will not be happy until we are just like Russia.
    Right, comrade?
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 May '22 04:11
    @averagejoe1 said
    I’d like Susie to tell us something we have actually said verbatim that is a lie., which statement would be something we think is true that she thinks is a lie.
    She could never come up with a lie of Tucker, So I will be interested to see if she can come up with this particular lie.
    Tucker’s lies:

“Federal agents directly incited people on Jan. 6, 2021, and "intentionally entrapped" American citizens.”

“DEA agent Mark Ibrahim was forced from his job and later indicted simply because he was near the Capitol protest on Jan. 6.”

“It now appears there actually was meaningful voter fraud in Fulton County, Georgia, last November. That is not a conspiracy theory. It's true.”

“In Texas, the power companies have automatically raised the temperature of people's thermostats in the middle of a heatwave without their permission."

“Between late December of 2020 and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccine in the United States … The actual number is almost certainly higher.”

“Maybe (the COVID-19 vaccine) doesn't work, and they're simply not telling you that.”

“Unbeknownst to most people, the Green New Deal came to Texas; the power grid in the state became totally reliant on windmills.”

That enough for you?
    Okay… a few more:

Says the Potomac River "has gotten dirtier and dirtier and dirtier and dirtier. I go down there and that litter is left almost exclusively by immigrants."

Says Marie Yovanovitch was "dishonest" when she claimed under oath that she never personally responded to an email from a Democratic staffer. But "in fact, it turns out that she did respond."

Says John Bolton "fundamentally was a man of the left."

"The United States ended slavery around the world, and maybe we should get some credit for that, too."

"Far more children died last year drowning in their bathtubs than were killed accidentally by guns."
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 May '22 04:242 edits
    @shavixmir said
    Tucker’s lies:

“Federal agents directly incited people on Jan. 6, 2021, and "intentionally entrapped" American citizens.”

“DEA agent Mark Ibrahim was forced from his job and later indicted simply because he was near the Capitol protest on Jan. 6.”

“It now appears there actually was meaningful voter fraud in Fulton County, Georgia, last November. That is not a consp ...[text shortened]... "Far more children died last year drowning in their bathtubs than were killed accidentally by guns."
    "Federal agents directly incited people on Jan. 6, 2021, and "intentionally entrapped" American citizens.”

That is not an uncommon thing.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/five-cases-of-fbi-incitement/

They did that to the militia members in the Gov. Whitmer kidnapping plot. They were entrapped and it was proven. All were acquitted.
    Tucker was not spreading misinformation. You are merely choosing to believe he is for partisan reasons.

https://republicandaily.com/2021/07/confirmed-undercover-agents-were-working-capitol-rioters-on-january-6-court-documents-reveal/
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 May '22 11:11
    @shavixmir said
    Tucker’s lies:

“It now appears there actually was meaningful voter fraud in Fulton County, Georgia, last November. That is not a consp ...[text shortened]... "Far more children died last year drowning in their bathtubs than were killed accidentally by guns."
    The first one is not a lie. The 2nd one is true, it is not a lie. He said 'appears' to be voter fraud, thus not a lie. Whew. The next one says 'apparently' 3362 people died. That is not a lie. The next one starts with 'Maybe". These are not lies. The Potomac gets dirtier every day, that is not a lie. I'd say the Mississippi does too. How do you know the John Bolton comment is a lie?. You know John, do you? I cant look up Marie Yovnaovitch right now.
    Far more children under the age of 4 died in bathtubs, that is not a lie. If you will look, statistics say that more 17yr olds die of guns than of bathtub. That aint children . Can't keep answering all this stuff.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 May '22 14:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    The first one is not a lie. The 2nd one is true, it is not a lie. He said 'appears' to be voter fraud, thus not a lie. Whew. The next one says 'apparently' 3362 people died. That is not a lie. The next one starts with 'Maybe". These are not lies. The Potomac gets dirtier every day, that is not a lie. I'd say the Mississippi does too. How do you know the John Bolt ...[text shortened]... e 17yr olds die of guns than of bathtub. That aint children . Can't keep answering all this stuff.
    Complete and utter bollocks, and you know it.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 May '22 16:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 May '22 17:42
    @shavixmir said
    Complete and utter bollocks, and you know it.
    And,,,I refer to you google Rachel Maddow's falsehoods, the counterpart of Tucker Carlson. My listing them was not acceptable. Meanwhile, please respond to my post.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 May '22 20:23
    Government lied to us. how could they possibly be qualified to judge?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/white-house-admits-it-lied-about-vaccines

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bezos-blasts-disinformation-spreading-biden-over-latest-inflation-blame-misdirection
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 May '22 20:42
    @metal-brain said
    Government lied to us. how could they possibly be qualified to judge?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/white-house-admits-it-lied-about-vaccines

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bezos-blasts-disinformation-spreading-biden-over-latest-inflation-blame-misdirection
    I think Shav has been zeroed. He must have seen the lies of the Maddow persona. I copied them from a website but the bot found them unacceptable. Must have been something the Maddow said.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 May '22 08:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    I think Shav has been zeroed. He must have seen the lies of the Maddow persona. I copied them from a website but the bot found them unacceptable. Must have been something the Maddow said.
    Did you notice that there were 4 mass shootings over the weekend, but only the shooting that the corporate news media paid attention to was the white supremacist? That is because hate speech is their next focus to get democrats to support censorship.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/get-ready-be-muzzled-coming-war-so-called-hate-speech

Soon we will be more like Russia, but without the universal healthcare. All the bad, none of the good. That means we will soon be worse than Russia. Sonhouse must be proud of himself. He has worked so hard to make us worse than Russia.

Now they are going to say censorship saves lives, especially black lives. Remember? Black lives matter. Then when Trump runs again they will want someone like Yuri Andropov to jail people spreading the "big lie". Then jailing dissidents will be routine.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 May '22 09:39
    Jeezo talk about Dumb and Dumber 😜😜
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 May '22 09:491 edit
    @metal-brain said
    "Federal agents directly incited people on Jan. 6, 2021, and "intentionally entrapped" American citizens.”

That is not an uncommon thing.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/five-cases-of-fbi-incitement/

They did that to the militia members in the Gov. Whitmer kidnapping plot. They were entrapped and it was proven. All were acquitted.
    Tucker was not spreading misi ...[text shortened]... 021/07/confirmed-undercover-agents-were-working-capitol-rioters-on-january-6-court-documents-reveal/
    You can't really support lies by relying on conspiracy-theory right-wing sites. They post lies every day.

That's why you keep going back to that well, isn't it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree