1. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 01:32
    Remember when you kept posting about Republicans retiring?

Here is a nice article from CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/18/politics/democratic-retirements-wave-2022/index.html
  2. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 01:34
    Teehee 🤭
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 14:07
    @contenchess said
    Remember when you kept posting about Republicans retiring?

Here is a nice article from CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/18/politics/democratic-retirements-wave-2022/index.html
    Democrats would have to pull a Bugs Bunny-sized rabbit out of their a$ $ to hold Congress after the 2022 election... but that's a long way off still.
  4. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 15:07
    @sh76

A year goes by quick 😉
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 11:54
    @sh76 said
    Democrats would have to pull a Bugs Bunny-sized rabbit out of their a$ $ to hold Congress after the 2022 election... but that's a long way off still.
    This is the kind of BS that conservatives point to, to try to show how an election is "stolen". With any luck, Trump will never be elected to anything again. I'm sure we'll see more of this, though. "Oh my God, the Dems are so horrible how can they win..." and then we'll see new outrage and speculation of voter fraud when they retain and build their majority due to Republicans finally being seen as the obstructionists they are. People are getting tired of it, and their Trump-brand blinders are starting to slip.

As far as Congress is concerned, I'm sorry I voted for Sinema. I thought she was a Democrat. Maybe she was back then, but it seems like a case of "Ms. Sinema Goes To Washington". We'll see new faces in the Democratic Party popping up to run for Congress. It's about time.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 15:33
    @Suzianne
    Trump told his cult members to NOT vote because it is all rigged.

HEY, works for ME!
  7. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 19:59
    @sonhouse

That could be shameful joy coming from Trump.
    He can see under Biden the USA is a mess but if the Republicans win at the midterms then a lot of things will balance out and a calming period will happen.
    But...if the Republicans don't vote or don't win then it's another two years of Biden the failure and ridiculous Democrat craziness and that would...in hindsight...make Trump look better.
    Also, if the Republicans vote at midterms and win then by the time 2024 comes around Trump could be a non issue as far as Republican candidates go.
    But...if it's 4 years of Democrat control then he can use all of the Democrat mistakes in his campaign speeches.
  8. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 20:01
    Now all of these Democrats retiring could be an admission of an upcoming defeat in the midterms so why even try. 🤔
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 22:32
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    Trump told his cult members to NOT vote because it is all rigged.

HEY, works for ME!
    Many of his cult members will be COVID statistics by 2022 midterms.

Shrink the base !!
    Shrink the base !!

Sure sounds better than Stop the Steal. 😆
  10. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 22:37
    @mghrn55

So you think the story about minorities dying more is BS?
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 23:11
    @suzianne said
    This is the kind of BS that conservatives point to, to try to show how an election is "stolen". With any luck, Trump will never be elected to anything again. I'm sure we'll see more of this, though. "Oh my God, the Dems are so horrible how can they win..." and then we'll see new outrage and speculation of voter fraud when they retain and build their majority due to Republ ...[text shortened]... ton". We'll see new faces in the Democratic Party popping up to run for Congress. It's about time.
    why dont you tell us what is so wonderful about this democrat administration…US citizens left behind hiding from terrorists, empty store shelves, gas going through the roof, costing people $175 more per month than under Trump, NK shooting missiles again, China toying with biden, russia too. Stores going out of business because of shoplifting, cities being burned and destroyed…tell me what is so damned wonderful about this loser career politician politicizing EVERYTHING, even our healthcare.
  12. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 23:35
    @mott-the-hoople said
    why dont you tell us what is so wonderful about this democrat administration…US citizens left behind hiding from terrorists, empty store shelves, gas going through the roof, costing people $175 more per month than under Trump, NK shooting missiles again, China toying with biden, russia too. Stores going out of business because of shoplifting, cities being burned and d ...[text shortened]... so damned wonderful about this loser career politician politicizing EVERYTHING, even our healthcare.
    She won't answer that.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 23:521 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    why dont you tell us what is so wonderful about this democrat administration…US citizens left behind hiding from terrorists, empty store shelves, gas going through the roof, costing people $175 more per month than under Trump, NK shooting missiles again, China toying with biden, russia too. Stores going out of business because of shoplifting, cities being burned and d ...[text shortened]... so damned wonderful about this loser career politician politicizing EVERYTHING, even our healthcare.
    Democracy will sort Biden out.
    First priority will be to get Trump out of the democratic process. And keep him out.
    btw, the supply chain issues you talk about in the US are happening globally.
    Here in Canada and in Europe.
    The COVID pandemic has thrown a wrench in the the global supply chain.
    Maybe the issues you whine about might be behind us by now if your president hadn't dropped the ball on his pandemic response.
    Kung Flu ?? China virus ?? Injecting cleanser ??
    And being AWOL during the worst part of the pandemic curve at end 2020.
    Spending more time in the courts and trying to start a coup to overthrow an election.

oh !! And btw, before you mention the vaccine in record time..... the vaccine breakthrough happened in Germany.
  14. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 00:17
    @mghrn5

So instead of answering the question of what is so great about this administration you deflect to your usual Trump is bad excuse 🙄
  15. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 00:17
    WoW

Didn't see that coming 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree