1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 16:03
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/hillary-clinton-daily-show-trump-election

Funny how they pull out of their ass this article that it must only be HILARY who is worried about that. Some nerve when the majority of Americans ALREADY worry about the same thing but these Fox idiots think they have a winner making it sound like she is starting the next coup or some such rot.

And all you ultrarightwingnuts wonder why we don't watch Fox News.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 16:11
    @sonhouse said
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/hillary-clinton-daily-show-trump-election

Funny how they pull out of their ass this article that it must only be HILARY who is worried about that. Some nerve when the majority of Americans ALREADY worry about the same thing but these Fox idiots think they have a winner making it sound like she is starting the next coup or some such rot.

And all you ultrarightwingnuts wonder why we don't watch Fox News.
    "HILLARY" - not "HILARY"
  3. Joined
    10 Jul '20
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 16:45
    Hillary said she would win in 2016 so I don't take her serious when it comes to election results.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 20:16
    @Ludd
    Tell me again, who were you on your last go round here? You just joined this time a few days ago.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 20:161 edit
    @joe-shmo

So that negates my message?

That being that Fox HAD to weaponize the piece by linking that fear to HiLLary. I guess that is just the way you and the rest of the Trump herd thinks.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 20:38
    @sonhouse said
    @joe-shmo

So that negates my message?

That being that Fox HAD to weaponize the piece by linking that fear to HiLLary. I guess that is just the way you and the rest of the Trump herd thinks.
    No, I didn't read it because I don't care what Hillary thinks. I just wanted to let you know if you are going to use all caps at least try to spell her name correctly...she might deserve that much.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 23:17
    @joe-shmo

So the weaponization of the piece worked outstandingly on you.
    Mention the word Hillary, you automatically know you already agree with the piece since you hate her.

That is called weaponization of information.

What if it instead said 'Rand Paul' etc. Do you think Fox news would ever put out a piece like THAT?
  8. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 00:54
    @joe-shmo said
    I just wanted to let you know if you are going to use all caps at least try to spell her name correctly...she might deserve that much.
    Hillary deserves squat, this is the woman that bragged about getting the rapist of a 12 year old girl off on a technicality and destroying her when she was on the witness stand.
  9. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 00:55
    @joe-shmo said
    "HILLARY" - not "HILARY"
    Killary
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 01:01
    Is this another Trump 2020 thread ? 😳
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 01:02
    @ludd said
    Hillary said she would win in 2016 so I don't take her serious when it comes to election results.
    Welcome back......uh......never mind.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 01:12
    @dood111 said
    Hillary deserves squat, this is the woman that bragged about getting the rapist of a 12 year old girl off on a technicality and destroying her when she was on the witness stand.
    I know... I was being facetious.
  13. S. Korea
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 01:22
    It's hilarious how this has been a serious concern for Democrats.

If she thinks this is a legitimate threat, she's senile, or never has been half the political operator that people have credited her as being.

This isn't a serious conversation -- it's just an accusation that they throw out their to rally their base.
  14. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 01:22
    ddul
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 01:231 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @joe-shmo

So the weaponization of the piece worked outstandingly on you.
    Mention the word Hillary, you automatically know you already agree with the piece since you hate her.

That is called weaponization of information.

What if it instead said 'Rand Paul' etc. Do you think Fox news would ever put out a piece like THAT?
    This is why I don't like engaging with you on threads were you start out in capital letter mode.

I didn't read the piece. They didn't weaponize anything for me. I don't like Hillary because I watched her with my own two eyes play on her cell phone while rolling her eyes she was called to congress to testify about her gross mishandling of highly classified information. You see, I have relatives with the highest security clearance the US has to offer. They assure me... had it been them....done. No if, and's or but's about it. Locked up, key thrown out. You don't know what you are talking about.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree