1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 11:142 edits
    It seems "fair and balanced" is not what The Donald has in mind for news coverage. After years of often fawning coverage by Fox, particularly from its pro-Trump anchors like Sean Hannity, the commander in chief appears to be tilting his media gaze toward a younger, more right-wing rival, cable outfit One America News Network (OANN). "Watching Fake News CNN is better than watching Shepard Smith, the lowest rated show on @FoxNews. Actually, whenever possible, I turn to @OANN!" Trump posted.

So - Will the upstart OANN replace FOX News as The Donald's network of choice, or will the exec's at FOX News throw Shepard Smith under the bus, and grovel their way back into The Donald's good graces. Will the FOX News fateful go along with this? Get out the crying towels - Breaking up is hard to do! 😢

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/is-trumps-love-affair-with-fox-news-fading/ar-AAFWW5C

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree