1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 06:13
    @whodey said
    They are the wolves.

There are but 3 types, sheep, wolves, and a shepherd, the later being few and far between.
    Do you see yourself as a "shepherd"?
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 07:501 edit
    @whodey said
    They are the wolves.

There are but 3 types, sheep, wolves, and a shepherd, the later being few and far between.
    Yeah them lucky N Koreans have a Shepherd but don’t worry I’m sure Donald has every intention of getting the USA one.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 08:20

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 08:30
    @athousandyoung said
    How long before Trump tries to do the same thing?
    After his second term ATY.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 12:02
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I think it's a soft coup, myself.

gov shut down? ppl be screaming before long
    No, not a coup. It's Putin scheming how to stay in power indefinitely. Putin has no intention of going quietly into retirement as an ex-head of state. However, he cannot serve as president again. So, he is preparing a new government body with nearly equal power to the presidency, and he will head that new body, of course.

<<
    One of the standout proposals is making the State Council a formal government agency enshrined in the constitution.
    At the moment it is an advisory body packed with 85 regional governors and other officials including political party leaders. It is so large that when it meets it fills a hall in the Kremlin.
    But Mr Putin clearly has designs on its future. One theory is that he could become a new, powerful leader of the State Council.
    "The very fact he's started a discussion on the State Council is that he's maybe trying to create another place where power resides, where he can step above the presidential post,"
    >>

quoted from here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51120167

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree