1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 03:32
    Is it just me or do trump, Sanders and every bloody republican congres person sound literally retarded?

Even the republican supporters (or are they just anti-democrat, I’m not exactly sure) on this site sound like their brains have been abducted by aliens.

If I was at a computer I’d post y’all some links and quotes, but you just have to watch the news and your brain implodes.

Brexit sounds like a good idea compared to republicans on tv.

Seriously. We’re too dense to even comprehend trump’s tax returns... they’re so feet???

Amazing.
  2. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 03:39
    Trump 2020 🙂
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 08:48
    @shavixmir said
    Is it just me or do trump, Sanders and every bloody republican congres person sound literally retarded?

Even the republican supporters (or are they just anti-democrat, I’m not exactly sure) on this site sound like their brains have been abducted by aliens.

If I was at a computer I’d post y’all some links and quotes, but you just have to watch the news and your brain i ...[text shortened]...
    Seriously. We’re too dense to even comprehend trump’s tax returns... they’re so feet???

Amazing.
    Is it just me or do trump, Sanders and every bloody republican congressperson sound literally retarded?

Republicans in Congress know they have to sound that way. Most worshippers of Trump don't have high (or even average) IQ's. This is why Trump and most GOP lawmakers use little bumper sticker slogans such as "soft on crime" "open borders" "pro abortion" etc. This is the limit of their learning curve.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 10:49
    @shavixmir

“If I was at a computer I’d post y’all some links and quotes, but you just have to watch the news and your brain implodes”

I post 99% of the time from my phone...this quote here even...

are you not smart enough? your phone is capable...
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 11:14

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 12:01
    @mott-the-hoople said
    @shavixmir

“If I was at a computer I’d post y’all some links and quotes, but you just have to watch the news and your brain implodes”

I post 99% of the time from my phone...this quote here even...

are you not smart enough? your phone is capable...
    I find it difficult to masturbate to your wife's photos whilst posting using the phone.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 12:34
    @shavixmir said
    I find it difficult to masturbate to your wife's photos whilst posting using the phone.
    dont doubt it one bit
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 16:33
    @mott-the-hoople said
    dont doubt it one bit
    She says... ohhhh shav, ooooh shav.... say hi to my retarded hubby.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 16:381 edit
    @shavixmir said
    She says... ohhhh shav, ooooh shav.... say hi to my retarded hubby.
    sorry...I never associate with children on the www. just look what you have reduced yourself to...you shouldnt allow another to have such control over you
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 17:30
    @chessturd said
    Trump 2020 🙂
    In prison.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 19:55
    @shavixmir said

If I was at a computer I’d post y’all some links and quotes, but you just have to watch the news and your brain i ...[text shortened]...

Amazing.
    I think it is just you, Shavix. Where in the world are you coming from?!?! Rather than really nailing us as 'retarded', how bout calling us ASTOUNDED with what is now being found under the rocks!!! Keeping in mind, of course, that we have been telling you all that this was going to happen, and here it is finally on your doorstep!

Spying, (Trump now proven to be right about that), Hillary lied, Destroyed evidence, 33,000 emails, Strok/Page affair seethes with espionage, attempt to overthrow the President, , the FISA lies, , Criminal referrals from Nunez, payments to Christopher Steele to defraud the courts, to defraud the FISA judges, Eavesdropping on Page's communications. Obama's FBI tried to knock out Trump. Unbelievable.

My feelings were hurt when Stroik called us smelly Walmart people. I think I will soon have a name to call Stroik! We are not so 'anti-democrat' as we are pro republican. Can you tell us how you find no big deal here, when, on the other hand, we are ASTOUNDED?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 10:11
    @shavixmir said

Amazing.
    Putin done it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree