1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 01:14
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/09/22/letter-reveals-obama-foundation-is-keeping-classified-docs-in-abandoned-furniture-warehouse-n1631408
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 07:16
    @metal-brain said
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/09/22/letter-reveals-obama-foundation-is-keeping-classified-docs-in-abandoned-furniture-warehouse-n1631408
    So if you know that Obama stores classified documents, please go to the nearets police station and show your proof. You can also post the proof you have somewhere.

But please learn that spreading rumours ona chess site is probaby not bringing anywoneto jail or remving anyone from it.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 07:53
    @ponderable said
    So if you know that Obama stores classified documents, please go to the nearets police station and show your proof. You can also post the proof you have somewhere.

But please learn that spreading rumours ona chess site is probaby not bringing anywoneto jail or remving anyone from it.
    I didn't claim to know that he still has them, but he did and had them for 6 months and NARA was fine with that. Did you read the letter provided by that link?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 10:471 edit
    @metal-brain said
    I didn't claim to know that he still has them, but he did and had them for 6 months and NARA was fine with that. Did you read the letter provided by that link?
    Why do not any posters here (good or bad πŸ™„!) comment on Obama taking some stuff home with him and getting a pass. It seems like people are looking for any reason to harass Trump. Why is there no comparison of the two? Everyone is getting more like Sonhouse everyday.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 14:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why do not any posters here (good or bad πŸ™„!) comment on Obama taking some stuff home with him
    Because it's obviously nonsense.

Nice attempt at a woke emojo, by the way.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 15:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why do not any posters here (good or bad πŸ™„!) comment on Obama taking some stuff home with him and getting a pass. It seems like people are looking for any reason to harass Trump. Why is there no comparison of the two? Everyone is getting more like Sonhouse everyday.
    Obama declassified them by thinking about it.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 23:05
    @wildgrass
    You didn't know he was a stable genius? Along with all the rest of the mules in the stableπŸ™‚
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 23:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    From the link below:

"There are no criminal penalties or an enforcement mechanism associated with this law but other federal laws do punish folks for mishandling government records."

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/nation-world/[WORD TOO LONG]

Trump is in no legal trouble over this. That is why he is eager to say things like he can declassify by just thinking it. He wants the attention. This fake scandal is the gift that keeps on giving. All he has to do is say things that irk the democrats so they keep it going.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 23:33
    @wildgrass said
    He is trying to irk you so this fake scandal gives him the media attention he wants.
    As soon as you start losing interest in this fake scandal he says something absurd to peak your interest. He is laughing about it.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 23:49
    @wildgrass said
    Another thing about you libs. You lose an issue, so you make a stupid comment like this. I dont really know what your post even means. If we were sitting at Starbucks chatting, would you say that?
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 23:52
    @sonhouse said
    @wildgrass
    You didn't know he was a stable genius? Along with all the rest of the mules in the stableπŸ™‚
    Who, OutHouse? WHO was a stable genius? In a a word, your posts seldom stand on their own. I am just trying to help you.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 23:54
    @metal-brain said
    From the link below:

"There are no criminal penalties or an enforcement mechanism associated with this law but other federal laws do punish folks for mishandling government records."

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/nation-world/fact-check-team-what-are-the-penalties-for-violating-the-presidential-records-act-former-president-donald-trump-mar-a-lago-fbi-raid-federal ...[text shortened]... t that keeps on giving. All he has to do is say things that irk the democrats so they keep it going.
    Thanks, MB. When this is over and Trump is campaigning, I hope that they remember us little repubs out here...we told you so?
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 23:57
    @metal-brain said
    He is trying to irk you so this fake scandal gives him the media attention he wants.
    As soon as you start losing interest in this fake scandal he says something absurd to peak your interest. He is laughing about it.
    He is. He is a god, and he knows that Trump will come out of this, so he is positioning himself. (AvJoe is never wrong)
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 00:00
    @averagejoe1 said
    Thanks, MB. When this is over and Trump is campaigning, I hope that they remember us little repubs out here...we told you so?
    I am not a republican. I am a Marxist.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 00:411 edit
    @metal-brain said
    I am not a republican. I am a Marxist.
    You are not.
    That is to say that you covet the worth of other men??!?!??? πŸ€”

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree