1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 16:311 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Hey halfwit I used the term distributION and in the context I used it there is no mention of a mechanism for the distributION.
    I was just trying to explain to you what a pie chart is and thus what a pie represents I’m the context of your stupid thread. 🙄
    My error. It was Ponderable that hypo'd about a pot from which to ladle equal parts to the receivers.
    But you are so touchy. He made a good point to discuss, and I made a a good response, and I hope he responds in kind.

But Here Is The Deal. You libs are SO sensitive that you are just frantic that I said it was your point about the pot. It was Ponderable's. Do you not understand issues? The Pot is the subject of the issue,,,,,,,not Ponderable.
    So to continue, your pie chart is about one pie. The one MB says he wants his
    'Fair Share' of. The one you say (in the 'TooBad' thread) that economists use to chart wealth in an economy. True, a pie can show where all the wealth is, I agree! But, the issue is people like MB gaze at the pie and want a handout from THAT pie, good luck MB. That is not the pie I am talking about!!!
    I would really like to get a look at MB's pie.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree