1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 16:381 edit
    Careful, libs, Kev In the too bad’ post, thanks has laid the foundation for this one!!!!
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 16:45
    For clarification, redistribute which is a common used term, has to do with distributing money that has already been earned or collected by someone , sending some of it back out. But to distribute means to actually hand money to someone where they receive it for the first time.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 00:16
    Some questions are too complicated for liberals. Maybe they are googling.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 02:29
    @averagejoe1 said
    Careful, libs, Kev In the too bad’ post, thanks has laid the foundation for this one!!!!
    I don’t even understand your question.
    Surely you write in English?
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 05:30
    @shavixmir said
    I don’t even understand your question.
    Surely you write in English?
    Just because he didn't include anal incest and say 'trailer trash' over and over and over and over, you're lost.

Take some advice from biden:

"you have to think about what you're thinking about...at the time"
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 05:56
    @wajoma said
    Just because he didn't include anal incest and say 'trailer trash' over and over and over and over, you're lost.

Take some advice from biden:

"you have to think about what you're thinking about...at the time"
    Nobody rammeled the 💩-bucket, so shut up until someone needs one.
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 07:20
    @averagejoe1 said
    So lets define terms first:

to pay - to give money in exchange for services or goods (hopefully on terms previsouly dealt out in a fair manner)

to distribute - to give people their share according to the pots size and the number of receivers (fairness a big one here often)

Employers shoould always "pay" for workours or services.

Governemnts however need to distribute the money they got (e.g. via taxation) to the various causes they are responsible for.
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 07:25
    @averagejoe1 said
    For clarification, redistribute which is a common used term, has to do with distributing money that has already been earned or collected by someone , sending some of it back out. But to distribute means to actually hand money to someone where they receive it for the first time.
    I fact that seems to be a rather sloppy definition.
    "redistribute" is a new "distribution". So there is some pot of money (or goods) and has to be distributed under al who have a legitiate claim (which is much more difficult to assess in specific situation than it sounds).

"Redistribution" would mena, that a distribution had taken part and a) needs correction due to the problem that "fair" was not achieved, or b) some guy thinks they an get more due to their bullying poser, whatever. In practice this is much more difficult to find out what exactly "fair" is than in theory.

And a story trying to make the point:

A banker, a worker and a imigrat sit at a table. 40 Donuts are being brought and put in the midst. The banker takes 39 and says to the worker: Attention that imigrant its trying to get yours.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 11:21
    @averagejoe1 said
    Some questions are too complicated for liberals. Maybe they are googling.
    can you be more desperate for attention?
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 12:36
    @ponderable said
    So lets define terms first:

to pay - to give money in exchange for services or goods (hopefully on terms previsouly dealt out in a fair manner)

to distribute - to give people their share according to the pots size and the number of receivers (fairness a big one here often)

Employers shoould always "pay" for workours or services.

Governemnts however need to distribute the money they got (e.g. via taxation) to the various causes they are responsible for.
    Yes, I sort of mistyped my OP, there is a post "Too Bad.." where Kev used the word 'distribute', referring to charting wealth distribution.
    It took me aback. So I am asking you fellers to distinguish the distribution of wealth with paying.
    Here, Ponderable takes a stab, saying 'their share according to the size of the pot'. That would be like a soup line in 1929 where each person is given one ladle of soup from the same pot....I guess from the government.
    That cannot be what Kev was talking about, unless he is a Marxist.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 13:25
    @ponderable said
    I fact that seems to be a rather sloppy definition.
    "redistribute" is a new "distribution". So there is some pot of money (or goods) and has to be distributed under al who have a legitiate claim (which is much more difficult to assess in specific situation than it sounds).

"Redistribution" would mena, that a distribution had taken part and a) needs correction due to t ...[text shortened]... midst. The banker takes 39 and says to the worker: Attention that imigrant its trying to get yours.
    Please, all hypos and questions and discussions should be based on the premise that everything is legal under the law. Like, if Trump made a billion dollars yesterday, if it was legal, one could not use that transaction as a reason to say he should not get that money if , in fact,, he got it legally.
    So here, if the banker is entitled (legally) to the 39, which would mean that the other 2 are not, I do not see a problem with your hypo. What he says about the last donut is irrelevant to the hypo. If the sourcer of the donuts has dictated who gets what, having been the owner of the donuts, then they must be given to the 3 parties as dictated.
    If the banker illegally took the 39, the other 2 should beat crap out of him.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 13:27
    @zahlanzi said
    can you be more desperate for attention?
    Z implies that he does not care if we don't pay attention to his posts??
    Fellers, the liberal brain has no foundation , I don't know how else to say it.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 14:18
    @averagejoe1 said
    Z implies that he does not care if we don't pay attention to his posts??
    Fellers, the liberal brain has no foundation , I don't know how else to say it.
    you made this thread and about 8 hours after nobody answered (because, like shav said, it was dumber than usual) you posted again wondering how come nobody answered yet.

Ask me if I care if you don't pay attention to my posts when i do the same.

Also, you can try and prove me wrong by not paying attention to THIS post. See if i follow up with "why haven't you answered me?".
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 14:461 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yes, I sort of mistyped my OP, there is a post "Too Bad.." where Kev used the word 'distribute', referring to charting wealth distribution.
    It took me aback. So I am asking you fellers to distinguish the distribution of wealth with paying.
    Here, Ponderable takes a stab, saying 'their share according to the size of the pot'. That would be like a soup line in ...[text shortened]... .I guess from the government.
    That cannot be what Kev was talking about, unless he is a Marxist.
    Hey halfwit I used the term distributION and in the context I used it there is no mention of a mechanism for the distributION.
    I was just trying to explain to you what a pie chart is and thus what a pie represents I’m the context of your stupid thread. 🙄
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 16:18
    @zahlanzi said
    you made this thread and about 8 hours after nobody answered (because, like shav said, it was dumber than usual) you posted again wondering how come nobody answered yet.

Ask me if I care if you don't pay attention to my posts when i do the same.

Also, you can try and prove me wrong by not paying attention to THIS post. See if i follow up with "why haven't you answered me?".
    Easy. I DO want attention to my posts, and I was saying that you implied that you do NOT care if you get attention to posts.
    Pretty simple observation. So, I feared that no one liked my post, and ventured why.
    I happily pay attention to all posts, including yours, though Sonhouse could shorten his length and content a bit.
    Are you upset with me about something? The horror of spreading wealth, for example?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree