1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 May '22 17:14
    @mott-the-hoople said
    just imagine, a politician that votes according to the wants of the people that elected him…

these progressive dems here are showing their true colors
    Yes. And to the point, his campaign promise was to protect the citizens of his state. Tell me, would /he or his counterpart, the ghoulish VA governor who would kill a baby on the birthing table, amount to protecting his citizens??
    Manchen is protecting the children. Keeping his promise. There is no doublecross or lie that I can see. Libs see what they want to see.....or what the sign of a mob-member says as that mob member dances in the street.
    Pitiful.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 May '22 18:59
    I hate to say it, but Sinema is going to be a one-term senator.

Enjoy it while it lasts, Kyrsten.

It's sad because when I voted for her, I believed in her. I believed she would live up to her promises. She served in the House for several years, and we re-elected her because we thought she was doing a good job. But then she became a Senator, and started getting big payouts from the Republican Party. Yes, they tried to buy her. And it worked.

Thanks for nothing Kyrsten. Thanks for breaking our hearts. I hope you enjoy your six years, because you're never getting another one. I'm going to be voting for your primary opponent, and so are a lot of Democrats in Arizona. No one's very happy that you played us for fools.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 May '22 19:19
    @averagejoe1 said
    the ghoulish VA governor who would kill a baby on the birthing table
    Oh, come off it. Even someone as Alzheimer-ridden as Trump, Reagan, or you, wouldn't be stupid enough to believe that. Just stop the moronic rhetoric already, you're just embarrassing yourself.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 May '22 19:21
    @suzianne said
    I hate to say it, but Sinema is going to be a one-term senator.

Enjoy it while it lasts, Kyrsten.

It's sad because when I voted for her, I believed in her. I believed she would live up to her promises.
    A bit too transparent, Suzi. You voted for her because "her", right-wing tendencies be hanged. Too obvious.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 May '22 20:00
    @shallow-blue said
    A bit too transparent, Suzi. You voted for her because "her", right-wing tendencies be hanged. Too obvious.
    I voted for her because I expected her to maintain her track record that showed that her values were like my values. She didn't have "right-wing tendencies" until she got paid to have them. That's the unfortunate tragedy here.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    13 May '22 20:47
    @suzianne said
    I voted for her because I expected her to maintain her track record that showed that her values were like my values. She didn't have "right-wing tendencies" until she got paid to have them. That's the unfortunate tragedy here.
    Best Legislatures money can buy...? 🙄 I never saw that before
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 May '22 23:04
    @shallow-blue said
    Why not both? That Manchin is a bottom feeder doesn't mean the Republicans aren't, some even more so than him.
    Republicans are usually up front about what they support and don't because they are proud of it. Manchin is posing as a democrat while voting like a republican. He is a DINO poser.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 May '22 00:47
    @shallow-blue said
    Oh, come off it. Even someone as Alzheimer-ridden as Trump, Reagan, or you, wouldn't be stupid enough to believe that. Just stop the moronic rhetoric already, you're just embarrassing yourself.
    Read the 2nd para of this ghoul. Kill baby after born. Would I lie? Suzianne has only caught me in a lie once, but it was a misreading of one of those stupid links,...mea culpa.
    So this link will deep-6 your post. Come over to our side. But please dont bring anybody with you.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/31/politics/ralph-northam-third-trimester-abortion/index.html
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 May '22 00:49
    @suzianne said
    Her values cannot be like yours, I have never once see her want someone else's stuff.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree