1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 16:371 edit
    @AverageJoe1

My heart bleeds for him.....

One dude getting screwed V an entire city getting screwed.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 17:31
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1

My heart bleeds for him.....

One dude getting screwed V an entire city getting screwed.
    Sonhouse, you are right in a way. Citizens of Your 'City' would def feel screwed to have an influx of RICH people flood the city.!!!! They hate rich people and there would small skirmishes every day!!! Grabbling fur coats off of women would be small stuff! Have you people ever thought to think, Rich people own things that we use, every day? Where in the hell do you think you would get cars and that Pelotron machine which you pedal on, getting to show off your tattoos, if there were no Rich People??? Short Sighted City. Pitiful. Just pitiful.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 17:43
    @AverageJoe1
    25,000 jobs they CLAIM but it has happened before, the same kind of deal and then the company involved caves in and doesn't hire locals after all. Bezos never guaranteed he would hire that many, he said UP to 25K. And that over a ten year period.
    So now Amazon will just find some other sucker city.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 18:01
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    25,000 jobs they CLAIM but it has happened before, the same kind of deal and then the company involved caves in and doesn't hire locals after all. Bezos never guaranteed he would hire that many, he said UP to 25K. And that over a ten year period.
    So now Amazon will just find some other sucker city.
    Have you people ever thought to think that Rich people have all at the stuff we use? They have it. We want/need it. You really down on the existence of Rich people? who gonna make your lattes?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree