1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 16:24
    @averagejoe1 said
    Are you suggesting a ‘scandal’ of Trump%? What scandal? Be specific, factual. No Sonhouse rant, please.
    Oops, I think I am wasting a question , it can’t be answered.
    Trying to overturn the election result and thwart the will of the people in order to set up a dictatorship.
    Lying about covid in so many ways
    Taking the word of Putin over the US intelligence community
    Using the seal of office to push business towards his own hotels and golf clubs.
    Honestly Joe the list is endless and all lied about n glossed over / covered up by right wing corporate media.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 19:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 22:54
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    One of you a few clicks back so do you believe the women. Hey, why don’t you say do I believe Cuomo? Do you believe Cuomo? Classic open ended, it’s made by liberals? Well, do you believe Cuomo???
    Good grief.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 22:532 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    One of you a few clicks back so do you believe the women. Hey, why don’t you say do I believe Cuomo? Do you believe Cuomo? Classic open ended, it’s made by liberals? Well, do you believe Cuomo???
    Good grief.
    I'll leave this for the Duchess64, Joe.
    -----------------------

"Believe women" is an American political slogan arising out of the #MeToo movement. It refers to the perceived necessity of accepting women's allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault at face value. Sady Doyle, writing for Elle, argues that the phrase means "don't assume women as a gender are especially deceptive or vindictive, and recognize that false allegations are less common than real ones."
    The phrase grew in popularity in response to the Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination.
    ------------- Wiki
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 04:13

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 19:55

7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 19:59

8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '21 05:38
    I think his nursing home scandal is enough for people to reject him. I will not defend that, but I can't help notice that these women didn't speak out publicly against him until he became a wounded politician.

It is like these women condoned it to some extent and only turned on him when his reputation went south. The guy is single too. It isn't like he is married anymore. What? The guy isn't allowed to flirt with women?

He may be an unethical dirt bag, but that is because he covered up deaths like a weasel. Until there is proof he sexually harrassed those women I don't see why it has become secondary to his cover up of deaths.

Condemn the guy for what we know he did, not what he allegedly did back when the women should have spoken up about it.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '21 05:59

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '21 06:02

11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '21 06:06
    Allegedly!

Why did they wait until he was politically wounded? Did they need time to decide if he was a creep or not?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '21 06:11

13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '21 06:17
    I comprehend just fine. When he was highly esteemed they didn't have the courage, but when the public turned against them they became eager and emboldened. Like a wounded shark. They condoned until he was wounded.....or maybe they made it up or exaggerated what happened.

We could take Tara Reid's accusations against Biden at face value too. Do you suggest that we do?
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Mar '21 11:382 edits
    Two more women accuse Gov. Andrew Cuomo of inappropriate behavior - oh, my! 😵 😲 😳

Two more women came forward Saturday to accuse Gov. Cuomo of sexually harassing behavior, including a former press aide who describes struggling to free herself from his repeated hugs, and a young assistant who now says he left her feeling like “just a skirt.”

Former press aide Karen Hinton endured a “very long, too long, too tight, too intimate” embrace from Cuomo in a dimly lit Los Angeles hotel room in December 2000, she told the Washington Post.

The married Hinton pulled away, but “he pulls me back for another intimate embrace,” she told the paper. “I thought at that moment it could lead to a kiss, it could lead to other things, so I just pull away again, and I leave.”

-----------------------------------

So there ya go! World shattering news, "inappropriate behavior". The most important thing in the world now.

Guilty as charged, of course. That is the new law in America now.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/06/two-more-women-accuse-gov-andrew-cuomo-of-inappropriate-behavior/
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 08:59
    While you were being distracted with sexual misconduct allegations Cuomo pushed vaccination passports called Excelsior Passes.

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-announces-pilot-program-testing-excelsior-pass-madison-square-garden-and#exit-modal

The irony is that the corporation that helped the Nazis carry out a holocaust in Poland is making the technology to do it.

https://www.ibm.com/products/digital-health-pass

Was Coumo-gate used to push Coumo into doing this with an added benefit of distraction away from Excelsior passes or did he support it all along?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree