1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 13:45
    To those who are claiming the vaccinated do not spread covid as much as the unvaccinated......

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/worrying-me-quite-bit-mrna-vaccine-inventor-shares-viral-thread-showing-covid-surge-most

....why do the most vaxxed countries have the most covid cases?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 13:47
    @metal-brain said
    To those who are claiming the vaccinated do not spread covid as much as the unvaccinated......

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/worrying-me-quite-bit-mrna-vaccine-inventor-shares-viral-thread-showing-covid-surge-most

Because they also have the most ignorant anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers, who are free to be ignorant in a civilized society.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 15:51
    @metal-brain said

They don't have the most covid cases.

There are many countries around the world with low vaccination rates who don't have the equipment or money to test for covid, so they report fewer cases because they don't have the resources to test for it. Just because a country reports few cases, does not mean there are fewer cases.

I would also point out your "zerohedge" website is not the most reliable source for covid information.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 15:55
    @suzianne said
    Because they also have the most ignorant anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers, who are free to be ignorant in a civilized society.
    So you argue that covid reads minds and attacks nations with antivaxxers.

I have never heard anyone make such a claim.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 16:52
    @mchill said

They don't have the most covid cases.

There are many countries around the world with low vaccination rates who don't have the equipment or money to test for covid, so they report fewer cases because they don't have the resources to test for it. Just because a country reports few cases, does not mean there a ...[text shortened]... would also point out your "zerohedge" website is not the most reliable source for covid information.
    What is your source of information?
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 18:03
    @metal-brain said
    What is your source of information?
    Do your homework Mr. Metalbrain.

I'm not here to spoon feed you the information.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Sep '21 03:32
    @metal-brain said

Yeah! On the moon they have zero vaccinated people and there they have absolutely no cases of corona either!

See! See!
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '21 07:44
    @mchill said
    Do your homework Mr. Metalbrain.

I'm not here to spoon feed you the information.
    So you made it up.
    I thought so.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '21 00:22
    The vaccinated spread covid just as much, if not more than the unvaccinated.
    That is why the most vaccinated nations have the most cases.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Sep '21 02:32
    @metal-brain said
    The vaccinated spread covid just as much, if not more than the unvaccinated.
    That is why the most vaccinated nations have the most cases.
    🚧🚨Moronity of Gop alert!!!🚨🚧
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '21 07:16
    Nobody seems to have an alternative explanation. I guess you all have accepted it after all.
    Vaccinated people spread it more and are a threat to the unvaccinated, not the other way around. Gene vaccine mandates are retarded. Biden is retarded.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Sep '21 13:14
    @metal-brain said
    Nobody seems to have an alternative explanation. I guess you all have accepted it after all.
    Vaccinated people spread it more and are a threat to the unvaccinated, not the other way around. Gene vaccine mandates are retarded. Biden is retarded.
    I'm thinking you have that comically backwards.

I still haven't heard your motivation for trying to get people killed.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '21 13:16
    @suzianne said
    I'm thinking you have that comically backwards.

I still haven't heard your motivation for trying to get people killed.
    Peer reviewed reports confirm the causes of vaccine related deaths and adverse effects (injuries) including among others blood clots, thrombosis, myocarditis, fertility.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-killer-vaccine-worldwide-7-9-billion-people/5749363
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '21 02:55
    MOST VACCINATED COUNTRIES HOLDING BACK WORLD COVID FALL. UK VACCINE FALL CONTINUES CASE FALL. FORCED CHILD VACCINATION WILL RAISE CASES. SCOTTISH DEATHS MAINLY FROM VACCINATED. BIG TECH CENSORSHIP

http://freenations.net/most-vaccinated-countries-holding-back-world-covid-fall-uk-vaccine-fall-continues-case-fall-forced-child-vaccination-will-raise-cases-scottish-deaths-mainly-from-vaccinated-big-tech-censorship/
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Sep '21 10:36
    @eladar said
    So you argue that covid reads minds and attacks nations with antivaxxers.

I have never heard anyone make such a claim.
    Your reading comprehension would leave room in a thimble.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree