1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 14:531 edit
    I am seeing story after story about how the number of corona virus cases are going up, up, up. But the number of deaths? Oh, no mention of that at all.

The US has many, many, many hospitals. If say Houston Texas hospitals are full, why not send patients to hospitals in Sugarland or other surrounding large cities?

All this stuff is hype.

Oh no, a virus! It is a virus! How can humanity survive a virus?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 14:55
    @eladar said
    I am seeing story after story about how the number of corona virus cases are going up, up, up. But the number of deaths? Oh, no mention of that at all.

The US has many, many, many hospitals. If say Houston Texas hospitals are full, why not send patients to hospitals in Sugarland or other surrounding large cities?

All this stuff is hype.

So far at least a half a million and climbing, haven't.

Your death cult is deranged.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 14:57
    @eladar said

All this stuff is hype.

Yes. There are more important issues for America to address in Trump's second term.

We get it. Now move along.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 15:01
    @eladar said

All this stuff is hype.

“Oh no, a virus! It is a virus! How can humanity survive a virus?“

Well according to worldometers over a 128,000 of you haven’t survived and obviously that will keep rising apace with the rise in cases depending on who gets infected of course.
    Obviously you don’t give a toss about those dead people other than they are part of the conspiracy against Trump.
    I don’t know! Is there nothing them lefties won’t do to oust Trump.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 15:13
    @eladar said

All this stuff is hype.

There are a few hundred death per day already, and they are not people that "would have died anyway".

The CDC sees a surplus of about 30% in April and May.

The death follow the infections in some distnace. Will you agree to shut your mouth if the USA reaches 1000 per day again?
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 15:44
    @ponderable said
    There are a few hundred death per day already, and they are not people that "would have died anyway".

The death follow the infections in some distnace. Will you agree to shut your mouth if the USA reaches 1000 per day again?
    Perhaps he’ll just shut up anyways.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 17:25
    @kevcvs57 said
    “Oh no, a virus! It is a virus! How can humanity survive a virus?“

Well according to worldometers over a 128,000 of you haven’t survived and obviously that will keep rising apace with the rise in cases depending on who gets infected of course.
    Obviously you don’t give a toss about those dead people other than they are part of the conspiracy against Trump.
    I don’t know! Is there nothing them lefties won’t do to oust Trump.
    Oh no, say it is not so!

Is this anything close to Spanish Flu numbers. Remember, the Spanish Flu was a flu, this virus is not a flu.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 17:27
    @ponderable said

How does the expected death count look now?

In any case, this is not the point of the thread. The point is that now that UVB radiation is in the US, now is the time to get sick and survive!
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 17:29
    @eladar said

In any case, this is not the point of the thread. The point is that now that UVB radiation is in the US, now is the time to get sick and survive!
    If you are sick the UV-B doesn't help.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 17:32
    @ponderable said
    If you are sick the UV-B doesn't help.
    You do not know much about Vitamin D production. Either that or you do not know how vitamin D improves your immune system and how it prevents your immune system from over reacting.

How does Coronavirus kill? Over reacting immune response.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 17:51
    @eladar said

Oh you complete idiot are you still thinking that trump has figured out a way to get UV light into, you know, into the body.
    UV creates a hostile environment for the Virus outside the body but once you've contracted it how is UV supposed to cure you and why haven’t they been using UV lamps to cure people from the start.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 19:47
    @kevcvs57 said
    Oh you complete idiot are you still thinking that trump has figured out a way to get UV light into, you know, into the body.
    UV creates a hostile environment for the Virus outside the body but once you've contracted it how is UV supposed to cure you and why haven’t they been using UV lamps to cure people from the start.
    Read my last post simpleton.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 20:30
    I am surprised by how little people know about the links between the immune system, vitamin d and vitamin d production by the skin.

It is 80 degrees F, I must be able to make vitamin d! Wrong

UVB makes vitamin d and UVB does not produce heat.
  14. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 20:32
    @eladar said

All this stuff is hype.

All this stuff is hype.

Yup, 125,000+ Americans just died of your "hype" but let's ignore them and focus on Joe Biden, right? 🙄
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Jun '20 20:42
    @eladar said
    Read my last post simpleton.
    elader @said
    “ The point is that now that UVB radiation is in the US, now is the time to get sick and survive!”

I was referring to this you retard, or was this posted by another elader. You’ve been talking utter grasping at straws 💩 on this subject from day one. Probably time to stop you just look more idiotic with every post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree