1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 03:48
    @moonbus said
    I do not believe that the thin end of the bell curve suddenly got thicker. What I believe happened is that stupid found its poster boy. It used to be that dolts were too ashamed to speak out. Mr. Inject Bleach himself gave those people a new boldness and sense of mission. There aren’t more of them than before, it’s only that they lost their sense of shame to speak out.
    The entire bell curve shifted towards the lower numbers. Blame whatever culprit you like: poor education, dumb leaders, screened distractions, the disappearance of time for deep self-reflective thought.... all of us seem to be getting dumber. If you're a news program and you book someone who implies that meat is a component of beer, the smart thing to do is not book that guy ever again. But Larry Kudlow spews plant-based garbage and gets his own TV show.
  2. S. Korea
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 04:35
    @kevcvs57 said
    Which sinister global organisation is this now, fundamentalist Christianity perhaps? Maybe huge multinational corporations that are raping our national coffers and avoiding taxation?
    Cmon spill the beans who are these enemies of the sovereign state.
    Yes, correct: huge multinational corporations are a major problem.

They are also largely in control of how policy everywhere is dictated; through their control of Western politicians, they also control the UN, and many third world states that will do things like sign onto the Iraq war in the "Coalition of the Willing" to get funds.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 05:361 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    People generally believe and espouse that which *makes them happy*, not that which is truth.
    Hence, fake news generators simply make up a story that pleases their people (target audience) and go with it.

Strangely enough [cough], people on each side of the aisle accuse the other side of fake news generation,
    not realizing it is a two way street. Liberals ca ...[text shortened]... an answer.

pssssttt.... that's because it was FAKE NEWS all along and dumbass dems *believe* it.
    What he actually said was “inject disinfectant”. Just google it.

Please don’t tell me you believe the spin-doctor version the WH put out the day after, that he was being sarcastic.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 06:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    In the end, we will discover it is Obama and Susan Rice....these 2 people are totally in charge. Given that Biden is a puppet, dont be fooled that it is AOC and Bernie running things.
    O is president again, and Rice is VP. They want us to be squirming about small matters , as they do their real work.
    What the hell kind of conspiracy BS are you babbling now?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 06:361 edit
    @wildgrass said
    Maybe I should clarify. I was referring to the top political advisor to the former president. He either does not know what beer is made of, and is completely making things up as he goes (which is bad), or he actually thinks there's meat in beer (which is bad).

Which is it? Is he stupid or lying?
    Eh, it is getting harder to tell. But I'd guess it is some kind of money-driven agenda to fleece even more money from their followers, who really are the stupid ones who buy into the BS.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 22:36
    @moonbus said
    What he actually said was “inject disinfectant”. Just google it.

Please don’t tell me you believe the spin-doctor version the WH put out the day after, that he was being sarcastic.
    I'll believe the whole video, if no reliable TEXT link is out there - and I don't think there is because no o ne ever presents one.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 19:342 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I'll believe the whole video, if no reliable TEXT link is out there - and I don't think there is because no o ne ever presents one.
    https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/04/23/trump-bleach-one-year-484399

or to the transcript:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that."

Video around 27 minute mark

https://www.c-span.org/video/?471458-1/president-trump-coronavirus-task-force-briefing

EDIT: I presented this video and transcript to you on this Forum less than 3 weeks ago: https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/georgia-voting-law-reality-check.188886/page-3#post_4349619
  8. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    02 May '21 01:52
    @wildgrass said

GONE WILL BE THE DAYS WHEN WE CAN DRINK MEAT BASED BEER!!!! .
    Look the poor guy has a tendency to be influenced by hyperbole.

The last time he was in Ireland, the locals probably banged on about how there was a steak in every pint of Guinness. Can Trump be blamed for thinking that beer was meat based?
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    02 May '21 16:532 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    In the end, we will discover it is Obama and Susan Rice....these 2 people are totally in charge. Given that Biden is a puppet, dont be fooled that it is AOC and Bernie running things.
    O is president again, and Rice is VP. They want us to be squirming about small matters , as they do their real work.
    AOC donated money to help Corporate Democrats .
    AOC and the Squad refused to force a vote on Medicare for All and supported Nancy Pelosi for Speaker of the House .
    AOC talks a good game and that is all .
    Corporate Democrats are centrist Republicans .
    In my opinion , AOC is a faux Progressive .
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 May '21 15:252 edits
    @kmax87 said
    Look the poor guy has a tendency to be influenced by hyperbole.

The last time he was in Ireland, the locals probably banged on about how there was a steak in every pint of Guinness. Can Trump be blamed for thinking that beer was meat based?
    This person was a former presidential advisor. He was on a news program to discuss a new environmental initiative by the Biden administration. In this position, the goal should be to discuss reality. If he didn't prepare or just doesn't understand what the issues are then he shouldn't be discussing it. Even if its one of those "I don't know if it's true but I heard it" kind of things I think it's extremely irresponsible in the context of political policy debate. State the facts and let the voter decide, and if lying or "hyperbole" is required to make your point then it's a sh** point.

It wasn't Trump, and I don't blame him at all.
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 May '21 12:13
    @caissad4 said
    AOC donated money to help Corporate Democrats .
    AOC and the Squad refused to force a vote on Medicare for All and supported Nancy Pelosi for Speaker of the House .
    AOC talks a good game and that is all .
    Corporate Democrats are centrist Republicans .
    In my opinion , AOC is a faux Progressive .
    Do they think we're sheep? Running around all over the newspapers spouting garbage out their ears? Now they want to confiscate our guns AND our cheeseburgers? even though...

“There is no effort designed to limit people's intake of beef coming out of President Biden's White House or USDA. Sometimes in the political world, games get played and issues are injected into the conversation knowing full well that there's no factual basis."
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 May '21 20:10
    @kevcvs57
    My guess is Average Joe secretly wanted to be in the insurrection crown on Jan 6.

He is clearly against ANY people of color to have a chance to advance in the US.

He is deathly afraid of the time when Whitey is in the minority.

In other words, he is not worth debating with since he NEVER debates, ONLY puts out his equivalent of a blog.

Just like Trump. Trump is TOTALLY one way, no reply to his so called web site, just a blog where nobody can refute him, call him out about his pathological lies, where he is completely incapable if EVER telling the honest truth.

Just ask him how many real friends he had.

Pretty much zero.

Just ask his lawyers how much he loves them.

Rudy and Michael.

Rudy WHO? I didn't really know him much, he brought in coffee at our meetings but I didn't do much talking to this dude.........
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    06 May '21 22:09
    @wildgrass said
    The entire bell curve shifted towards the lower numbers. Blame whatever culprit you like: poor education, dumb leaders, screened distractions, the disappearance of time for deep self-reflective thought.... all of us seem to be getting dumber. If you're a news program and you book someone who implies that meat is a component of beer, the smart thing to do is not book that guy ever again. But Larry Kudlow spews plant-based garbage and gets his own TV show.
    https://affotd.com/2014/04/09/meatbeers-12-beers-brewed-with-animal-meat/
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 May '21 01:151 edit
    @athousandyoung said
    https://affotd.com/2014/04/09/meatbeers-12-beers-brewed-with-animal-meat/
    I'm sure that's what Larry Kudlow was referring to. He probably wasn't trying to anger his base or get people worked up about nothing. Just loves those meat beers and thinks Biden's going to raid his pantry. The next day you look up and they're telling us that t-shirts need to be plant based, forcing all those down to earth steak-wearing folk to wear cotton.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 May '21 01:41
    @no1marauder said
    https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/04/23/trump-bleach-one-year-484399

or to the transcript:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it wo ...[text shortened]... https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/georgia-voting-law-reality-check.188886/page-3#post_4349619
    why do you constantly lie? The link below is from a leftist site.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/apr/24/context-what-donald-trump-said-about-disinfectant-/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree