1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 May '21 04:00
    @metal-brain said
    You either believe the FDA is telling the truth or you don't. Which is it?

What now? Are you going to call the FDA liars? That would essentially be calling the US government liars. How much lying are you willing to resort to?
    Trump's FDA.

Carry on.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 May '21 06:40
    @kevcvs57 said
    Whoever is actually claiming that vaccines are gene therapy when they have no interaction with the cell nucleus is either an idiot or a liar. I suspect that the FDA is saying nothing of the sort and that your doing your usual artistic interpretation again.
    The FDA is clear about this. Introducing a foreign gene into a cell is gene therapy. The assertions by the fact checkers (glorified opinion pieces) who have their facts wrong claim gene therapy has to change your DNA, but that is a lie. The FDA classifies these things, not opinion pieces masquerading as fact checkers. If they had read the FDA website they would know that.

BTW, RFK jr. has a lawsuit pending against Facebook for following instructions from politicians to do something about vaccine misinformation and falsely fact checking his information. Facebook said the fact checkers were not representing facts and are "protected opinions".
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 May '21 06:51
    @suzianne said
    Trump's FDA.

Carry on.
    Biden is POTUS now. The FDA website is not a time machine.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/cellular-gene-therapy-products/what-gene-therapy

Gene therapy is a technique that modifies a person’s genes to treat or cure disease. Gene therapies can work by several mechanisms:

Replacing a disease-causing gene with a healthy copy of the gene
    Inactivating a disease-causing gene that is not functioning properly
    Introducing a new or modified gene into the body to help treat a disease

Notice that last one. Here it is again:

"Introducing a new or modified gene into the body to help treat a disease"

All of the so called vaccines Americans are taking fit that definition. The fact checkers are not using the correct definition. Keep in mind the FDA is a government agency. That is your government's definition.

Also notice no public health official has denied the gene therapy masquerading as vaccines are in fact gene therapy. Ask Fauci. You wont lose your job if you ask him. Chuck Todd will not dare ruin his career by asking him that.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 May '21 07:49
    The reason the FDA didn't give FDA approval is because they are careful not to give approval if it may do more harm than good.

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-12-12/why-fda-didnt-approve-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-eua

When adults ignore a lack of FDA approval they deserve what they get if they do not read the insert. A child cannot do that and understand the implications. Heck, most adults are too stupid to read the insert.

It is a matter of ethics. You do not give an experimental gene therapy to children who are not able to consent! They should not be used as lab rats just because they were unfortunate enough to have ignorant parents.

Real vaccines are different, but parents should still read the inserts. That is where the warnings are. Those that do not are incompetent parents!
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 May '21 19:20
    @Metal-Brain

Maybe this is why, MB:

The company then submits an application (usually about 100,000 pages) to the FDA for approval, a process that can take up to two and a half years. After final approval, the drug becomes available for physicians to prescribe.

----------

The FDA has to get special permission, or be under direct order to pull this off.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 May '21 19:54
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Ah, so if the FDA approved it everything turns out ok, right?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 May '21 19:56
    @Metal-Brain
    More harm than good. Now with 50% US population having both shots, the death rate is falling dramatically.

So tell me the more harm part? Without the vaccine, we are pushing 600,000 dead. I guess that is just a severe flu, right? No big deal. Unless it is YOUR mom dying from C19.
  8. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    06 May '21 20:52
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Kev, true story, I had COVIDE, now I have "Long Haul" COVID, symptoms stay with you long after the virus is dead.
    Scientists do not know why this happens, but now they think they figured it out. The GENES are altered.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/covid-19-long-haul-symptoms-may-be-caused-by-changes-in-genes

[b]COVID-19 Long Haul Symptoms May Be Caused ...[text shortened]... e if the virus can alter the genes, then I see it as *possible* that the vax can too.

Carry on 🙂
    Sorry to hear that. I hope your long COVID resolves itself soon (as has happened in many cases).

It seems to me more likely that long COVID is caused by organ damage that has residual effects than by gene alteration.

Any disease that affects someone severely can cause long term effects by damaging organs such as the lungs or heart. I've never heard of a respiratory virus causing gene alteration.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '21 00:071 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    More harm than good. Now with 50% US population having both shots, the death rate is falling dramatically.

So tell me the more harm part? Without the vaccine, we are pushing 600,000 dead. I guess that is just a severe flu, right? No big deal. Unless it is YOUR mom dying from C19.
    No long term trials have been done. What the result will be a year or two from now is unknown. The insert says it is unknown if it causes infertility.

https://vaccinedamage.news/2021-05-05-ophthalmologists-now-ethically-obligated-denounce-covid-19-vaccines.html
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 May '21 12:42
    @metal-brain said
    No long term trials have been done. What the result will be a year or two from now is unknown. The insert says it is unknown if it causes infertility.

https://vaccinedamage.news/2021-05-05-ophthalmologists-now-ethically-obligated-denounce-covid-19-vaccines.html
    “ The insert says it is unknown if it causes infertility.”
    😂😂 is it also unknown if it causes an increased libido and hyper fertility 🤞
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 May '21 22:12
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ The insert says it is unknown if it causes infertility.”
    😂😂 is it also unknown if it causes an increased libido and hyper fertility 🤞
    Why do you think they put that in the insert?
    So they can say you were warned when people try to sue.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 May '21 22:25
    The CDC released more data in their Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) today, and it included two new deaths of infants age 2 and age 1.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cdc-reports-2-more-infant-deaths-following-experimental-covid-injections-during-clinical-trials/

While none of the COVID injections have emergency use authorization for children under the age of 17 yet, there are ongoing trials with children being injected with the experimental shots as young as 6 months old.

I can’t even imagine what it takes to convince parents of young children to allow their children to be guinea pigs for a vaccine trial.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 May '21 23:142 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Ah, so if the FDA approved it everything turns out ok, right?
    sonhouse, I am merely pointing out that normal FDA approval did not occur. do with that as you wish
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 May '21 23:22
    @sh76 - said
    I've never heard of a respiratory virus causing gene alteration.

You have now. Sars-Cov-2 does, in people like me with Long Haul COVID.

https://www.studyfinds.org/covid-alters-genes-long-haulers/
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 May '21 11:38
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @sh76 - said
    I've never heard of a respiratory virus causing gene alteration.

You have now. Sars-Cov-2 does, in people like me with Long Haul COVID.

https://www.studyfinds.org/covid-alters-genes-long-haulers/
    I posted the same thing from a different article once in another thread. Most people will not accept inconvenient facts. They would have to accept possibilities that their fragile minds cannot take.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree