1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 May '21 00:451 edit
    @metal-brain said
    If you are really so confident of that would you care to make a bet on it? If you lose you create a thread called "Metal Brain is right and I was wrong". If I lose I will do the same for you if I fail to prove it before June 1st.

Agreed?

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cdc-4178-americans-dead-following-experimental-covid-injections-deaths-from-covid-shot-now-equal-21-years-of-recorded-deaths-following-vaccines-since-2001/
    Gee, just when I thought you couldn't get any stupider, you quote an article trying to say that anyone who died any time after getting a COVID vaccine died because they got a COVID vaccine!

"Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017😵 among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. "

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '21 00:461 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Gee, just when I thought you couldn't get any stupider, you quote an article trying to say that anyone who died any time after getting a COVID vaccine died because they got a COVID vaccine!

"Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 report ...[text shortened]... COVID-19 vaccine. "

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html
    So it is just a coincidence that deaths (regardless of cause) are much greater after the vaccine for C19 and not for other real vaccines?

More ad hominem attacks? Fine I will ask again.

If you are really so confident of that would you care to make a bet on it? If you lose you create a thread called "Metal Brain is right and I was wrong". If I lose I will do the same for you if I fail to prove it before June 1st.

Agreed?
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 May '21 00:59
    @metal-brain said
    So it is just a coincidence that deaths (regardless of cause) are much greater after the vaccine for C19 and not for other real vaccines?

More ad hominem attacks? Fine I will ask again.

Agreed?
    I already showed you you were wrong, but if I insisted on a "no1marauder was right" thread every time I shot down one of your idiotic claims, we'd hardly have room for all the racist ones.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '21 01:311 edit
    @no1marauder said
    I already showed you you were wrong, but if I insisted on a "no1marauder was right" thread every time I shot down one of your idiotic claims, we'd hardly have room for all the racist ones.
    LIAR!

I have proven you wrong much more often than the reverse. Furthermore, I have never posted anything racist. You are being a childish liar.

You have no confidence that what you are saying is true at all. That is why you are too cowardly to make the bet. You are chicken.

Either agree to the bet or stop lying and lashing out like a child. You can either eat crow in silence or eat it for all here to see and laugh at you. Choose wisely.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 May '21 02:40
    @metal-brain said
    LIAR!

I have proven you wrong much more often than the reverse. Furthermore, I have never posted anything racist. You are being a childish liar.

You have no confidence that what you are saying is true at all. That is why you are too cowardly to make the bet. You are chicken.

Either agree to the bet or stop lying and lashing out like a child. You can either eat crow in silence or eat it for all here to see and laugh at you. Choose wisely.
    A bet like that would require you to admit when you are wrong which you have repeatedly shown yourself incapable of doing. The entire premise of your crank article has been rather easily debunked and your follow up regarding how anyone who ever died after getting the COVID vaccines must have died because of the COVID vaccine is laughably stupid.

Do you really expect that I'm going to "eat crow" because of your ridiculous article that says actual COVID deaths are only about 5% of the official totals?

I was referring to the many other racist threads on this Forum, not any by you.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 May '21 04:47
    @metal-brain said
    LIAR!

Dude. The only person being laughed at is you and your retarded conspiracy theories.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 May '21 13:15
    @shavixmir said
    Dude. The only person being laughed at is you and your retarded conspiracy theories.
    you come on here posting your obscene sexual BS and touting drugs use and say someone else is being laughed at?

you are a sad joke.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 May '21 13:31
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you come on here posting your obscene sexual BS and touting drugs use and say someone else is being laughed at?

you are a sad joke.
    At least he's funny.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 May '21 14:34
    @suzianne said
    At least he's funny.
    depends on ones intellect
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '21 14:36
    @no1marauder said
    A bet like that would require you to admit when you are wrong which you have repeatedly shown yourself incapable of doing. The entire premise of your crank article has been rather easily debunked and your follow up regarding how anyone who ever died after getting the COVID vaccines must have died because of the COVID vaccine is laughably stupid.

Do you re ...[text shortened]... official totals?

I was referring to the many other racist threads on this Forum, not any by you.
    That is your psychological projection.
    You would have lost and you know it.

https://jdfor2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/adf864_165a103206974fdbb14ada6bf8af1541.pdf
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '21 14:37
    @shavixmir said
    You are a joke.

https://jdfor2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/adf864_165a103206974fdbb14ada6bf8af1541.pdf
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 May '21 01:18
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will report only those breakthrough cases resulting in hospitalization or death. The agency also lowered the testing threshold, but only for the fully vaccinated.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cdc-changes-rules-counting-breakthrough-cases/?itm_term=home
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 May '21 11:35
    Fauci and the CDC are dirty liars!

https://www.rt.com/usa/523341-fauci-covid-deaths-undercounted/

You can all see for yourself how the CDC manipulates the data and it is being swept under the rug by the corporate news media. They do not want to admit the excess deaths are caused by the lockdowns so they lie and claim they are undercounted.

Fauci has lied to us all so many times I cannot keep count anymore. He should be fired, but he would just be replaced by another liar and that is the sad reality of all of this. The corruption is systematic!
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 May '21 02:15
    This thread got out of hand quickly.

Did you know that, using "excess death" data, there are studies that argue the COVID deaths in the US have been under-reported? While the findings are admittedly not validated, since those additional deaths were not confirmed COVID-positive, it does seem that a reasonable argument can be made that the CDC is working in good faith to accurately document and track the impact of a brand-new virus.

Their jobs are hard and they are doing the best they can.
  15. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 May '21 06:291 edit
    @metal-brain said

https://www.rt.com/usa/523341-fauci-covid-deaths-undercounted/

You can all see for yourself how the CDC manipulates the data and it is being swept under the rug by the corporate news media. They do not want to admit the excess deaths are caused by the lockdowns so they lie and claim they are undercounted.

Fauci has lied to us al ...[text shortened]... e replaced by another liar and that is the sad reality of all of this. The corruption is systematic!

First you're a legal scholar, and now you're a medical expert.

Anyone that doesn't march in lockstep with your deep state, big government conspiracy theory trash is automatically the bad guy. You quote sources that have no more credibility than Trump University. SH and No1 know what they're talking about.

You however .... 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree