1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 00:371 edit
    Do you find yourself enjoying unfair advantages in the world just because your skin-tone is naturally golden-brown, which many people find delicious?

Shouldn't you invest all of your surplus Butterscotch Privilege dollars into genetech so that you can hasten your own color-modding and equalize with the less attractive people?

Or if not, what's wrong with you?! Are you incapable of understanding just how ashamed you should be of your natural beauty, or -- even worse -- are you a monster who completely understands and has no moral qualms at all about continuing to enjoy the perks of Butterscotch Privilege?

Shame on you. And may society shame you until you implode, you evil beauty and willing minion of Satan!
  2. Joined
    17 Jul '21
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 01:16
    To each his own but I will have a Milky White Japanese please πŸ˜‰
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 08:11
    @R-to-d2

Mottled. What about mottled? Mottled is beautiful. As more and more pre-cancerous 'growths' get lasered off me, I am looking very mottled these days.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 09:46
    @kevin-eleven said
    Do you find yourself enjoying unfair advantages in the world just because your skin-tone is naturally golden-brown, which many people find delicious?

Shouldn't you invest all of your surplus Butterscotch Privilege dollars into genetech so that you can hasten your own color-modding and equalize with the less attractive people?

Or if not, what's wrong with you?! Are ...[text shortened]... me on you. And may society shame you until you implode, you evil beauty and willing minion of Satan!
    Sure. Post this now, after the banning.
  5. Joined
    17 Jul '21
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 19:291 edit
    @moonbus said
    @R-to-d2

Mottled. What about mottled? Mottled is beautiful. As more and more pre-cancerous 'growths' get lasered off me, I am looking very mottled these days.
    Apparently it's all the rage at the old folks homes so I'm sure you can find a date πŸ˜‰ Their is also "mottled privilege" where a nurse takes care of you.
    How come I don't get a nurse too?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 21:242 edits
    @kevin-eleven said

Or if not, what's wrong with you?! Are ...[text shortened]... me on you. And may society shame you until you implode, you evil beauty and willing minion of Satan!
    Sounds like Rwanda during the days of the German Empire and before

https://i2.wp.com/edu.glogster.com/media/4/24/15/34/24153476.jpg

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree