1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 14:552 edits
    Isn't it a beautiful thing, Democrats??

Bloomberg pays fines for 32,000 felons in Florida so they can vote

Billionaire Michael Bloomberg has reportedly raised more than $16 million in an effort to help convicted felons in Florida register to vote.

The Florida Rights Restoration Coalition estimated Bloomberg's fundraising push has already paid off monetary obligations for 32,000 felons, Axios reported.

---------------------------

Geeeee, I wonder how Bloomberg knew that CRIMINALS would vote Democratic, if allowed.

Ewwww, what's that smell?? 😵

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/517522-bloomberg-pays-fines-for-32000-felons-in-florida-so-they-can-vote
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 15:08
    Money is free speech.
    Billionaires and corporations are people too.
    The conservative supreme court says so.

Don't be such a hypocrite.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 15:251 edit
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    Being a political animal is not something that is unique to a liberal or a conservative.

I’m quite sure that if the Democrats controlled the Senate and clown Donald was a liberal, the same games would be played in filling RBG’s place on the SCOTUS.

Mitt Romney was right when he said that this rush to fill the SCOTUS in 2020 was not out of step with past history.

I would venture to say that what happened with the Garland nomination in 2016 was out of step.
    But that’s water under the bridge. And that’s politics.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 15:461 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said

[i]Billionaire Michael Bloomberg has reportedly raised more than $16 million in an effort to help convicted felons in Florida register to vote.

The Florida Rights Restoration Coalition estimated Bloomberg's fundraising push has already paid off mo ...[text shortened]... ehill.com/homenews/campaign/517522-bloomberg-pays-fines-for-32000-felons-in-florida-so-they-can-vote
    The real election meddling happened when people owing fines were excluded from the electorate. Total gerrymandering scam to keep people too poor to pay their fines from voting for a government who might make them less poor.
    Yeah it stinks to high heaven.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 15:51
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Geeeee, I wonder how Bloomberg knew that CRIMINALS would vote Democratic, if allowed.
    The same way the red state of Florida knew...which is why they schemed to stop them.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 16:362 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said

[i]Billionaire Michael Bloomberg has reportedly raised more than $16 million in an effort to help convicted felons in Florida register to vote.

The Florida Rights Restoration Coalition estimated Bloomberg's fundraising push has already paid off mo ...[text shortened]... ehill.com/homenews/campaign/517522-bloomberg-pays-fines-for-32000-felons-in-florida-so-they-can-vote
    Don't be ridiculous; the voters here have no commitment to vote for any particular candidate or to vote at all.

Bloomberg should be thanked for his philanthropy in enabling these disadvantaged persons the opportunity to participate in the democratic process. I believe LeBron James is also engaged in a similar socially beneficial effort.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 17:491 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Don't be ridiculous; the voters here have no commitment to vote for any particular candidate or to vote at all.

Bloomberg should be thanked for his philanthropy in enabling these disadvantaged persons the opportunity to participate in the democratic process. I believe LeBron James is also engaged in a similar socially beneficial effort.
    It seems that these Trumpskulls always think that if it is made easier for an electorate to vote, then most of the vote will go against the incumbent ?

They must be on to something ?? 😛
  8. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 17:51
    @wolfe63 said
    Money is free speech.
    Billionaires and corporations are people too.
    The conservative supreme court says so.

Don't be such a hypocrite.
    Bloomberg is paying convicted felons to vote democrat.
    That's illegal.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 17:52
    @dood111 said
    That's illegal.
    Nope he isn't.

Nope it isn't.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 17:522 edits
    @dood111 said
    That's illegal.
    No it's not. They've served their time and are no longer incarcerated. He's also not paying them to vote any particular way.
  11. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 18:41

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 19:08
    @no1marauder said

Please, No1. In Florida, a close state to call?? Bloomberg is a dem? Please.

Bloomberg's "philanthropy" ends at his ability to help the democrat party.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 19:11
    @vivify said
    No it's not. They've served their time and are no longer incarcerated. He's also not paying them to vote any particular way.
    He doesn't *have* to tell them how to vote. He knows how they *will* vote.

You don't believe that the dems are the violent class...? really? Witness Portland, Seattle, Kenosha, Chicago et al.

Case CLOSED.
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 19:121 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    What "lie"? It's FACT that helping those people be able to register to vote isn't "illegal" like you claimed.

So what's your problem? That they shouldn't be helped if you think they'll vote Democrat?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 21:38
    @mghrn55 said
    It seems that these Trumpskulls always think that if it is made easier for an electorate to vote, then most of the vote will go against the incumbent ?

They must be on to something ?? 😛
    Because it's true.

"If it is made easier for an electorate to vote, then most of the vote will go against Republicans."

There, fixed it for you. Election fraud and tampering is the only way they can win elections.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree