03 May '21 16:11
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 May '21 16:451 edit
    @metal-brain said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ5DavuOkcM
    Missing from this bimbo's slimy vid. are the following: Bill Gates did not appoint himself any kind of czar, he has no say whatsoever where these vaccines are being sent or how they are distributed (this is up to each country) he has no legal voice regarding vaccine patent laws, and perhaps most important - vaccines normally take years (not months) to be properly developed, tested and approved for safe use. I've never been a fan of big Pharma myself, but they did a good job this time around.

Gates contributes to both Conservative and Liberal lawmakers election campaigns, so your little bimbo's suggestion that he is the "Liberals favorite billionaire" is totally off base as well.

I know that throwing mud at anything that looks Liberal is fun for you, but parading your little cheerleader out to do a hit job on Bill Gates (aside from providing you with emotional gratification) is just plain silly. She is doing the lying here.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 May '21 20:29
    That's why he is a sheister billionaire.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 May '21 06:271 edit
    @mchill said
    Missing from this bimbo's slimy vid. are the following: Bill Gates did not appoint himself any kind of czar, he has no say whatsoever where these vaccines are being sent or how they are distributed (this is up to each country) he has no legal voice regarding vaccine patent laws, and perhaps most important - vaccines normally take years (not months) to be properly developed, te ...[text shortened]... e from providing you with emotional gratification) is just plain silly. She is doing the lying here.
    She didn't say czar to be meant literally. Gates is the single largest donor to the World Health Organization (WHO). With that unprecedented influence he might as well be a czar.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/how-bill-gates-controls-global-messaging-and-censorship/

If she called him the puppet master of the WHO would that be better?

Tell NBC there is no position called the war czar.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna18700530

Our sec of defense right now is from Ratheon. I suppose I will just call it a conflict of interest instead of calling him a war czar. I wouldn't want to confuse you.

Why is John Kerry the climate czar though? Is he Russian? Is it okay if I call his grand daddy the opium Czar or is that inaccurate too? LOL
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 May '21 07:561 edit
    I should have posted the Jimmy Dore video instead since they didn't call Gates a czar even once.

YouTube

Jimmy Dore makes fun of Gates and the criticism is worse than Rising. After all, Dore is a comedian. Will this make mchill happier?

Gates does not have to own patent rights to have an interest in not having them shared with the 3rd world. He owns stock in Pfizer.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/4-coronavirus-vaccine-stocks-the-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-is-betting-on/ar-BB19nssN
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    04 May '21 12:47
    @metal-brain said
    I should have posted the Jimmy Dore video instead since they didn't call Gates a czar even once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QRQx9PBSU4

Jimmy Dore makes fun of Gates and the criticism is worse than Rising. After all, Dore is a comedian. Will this make mchill happier?

Gates does not have to own patent rights to have an interest in not having them shared with ...[text shortened]... y/companies/4-coronavirus-vaccine-stocks-the-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-is-betting-on/ar-BB19nssN
    You want to give any flea ridden two bit operation the greenlight to produce a highly complex vaccine without knowing if they comply with all the relevant regulations to safe handle high grade pure ingredients in a process that has to be scrupulously clean/sterile, and you're not sure why Gates would rather the manufacture be handled by highly professional reputable companies...

This way Sir, your dose slapped together by the dodgy brothers is ready. Would you like rat fecal content with that??
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 May '21 15:34
    @kmax87 said
    You want to give any flea ridden two bit operation the greenlight to produce a highly complex vaccine without knowing if they comply with all the relevant regulations to safe handle high grade pure ingredients in a process that has to be scrupulously clean/sterile, and you're not sure why Gates would rather the manufacture be handled by highly professional reputable companies. ...[text shortened]... r dose slapped together by the dodgy brothers is ready. Would you like rat fecal content with that??
    As if they are not already doing that. LOL

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/produced-40-million-doses-of-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-serum-institute-of-india-2324173
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 May '21 15:38
    @metal-brain said
    As if they are not already doing that. LOL

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/produced-40-million-doses-of-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-serum-institute-of-india-2324173
    Are you saying that because it’s being made under licence in India it must be getting produced in insanitary conditions. Under licence means the patent holder can enforce production standards.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 May '21 15:40
    @kevcvs57 said
    Are you saying that because it’s being made under licence in India it must be getting produced in insanitary conditions. Under licence means the patent holder can enforce production standards.
    Are you saying 3rd world countries can produce vaccines competently after all?
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 May '21 15:49
    @metal-brain said
    Are you saying 3rd world countries can produce vaccines competently after all?
    India is one the worlds biggest pharma producers.
    I know you have problems grasping even basic concepts but if it’s produced under licence it is by definition produced to the standards of the licence holders.
    Why are you fixating on the third world isn’t India part of the developing world.
  11. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    04 May '21 16:16
    @mchill said
    Missing from this bimbo's slimy vid. are the following: Bill Gates did not appoint himself any kind of czar, he has no say whatsoever where these vaccines are being sent or how they are distributed (this is up to each country) he has no legal voice regarding vaccine patent laws, and perhaps most important - vaccines normally take years (not months) to be properly developed, te ...[text shortened]... e from providing you with emotional gratification) is just plain silly. She is doing the lying here.
    How did you sit through that whole video?
  12. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 May '21 17:311 edit
    @sh76 said
    How did you sit through that whole video?
    Pills, whiskey, and self help subliminals... 😏
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 May '21 18:23
    @kevcvs57 said
    India is one the worlds biggest pharma producers.
    I know you have problems grasping even basic concepts but if it’s produced under licence it is by definition produced to the standards of the licence holders.
    Why are you fixating on the third world isn’t India part of the developing world.
    So it all comes down to a license? Is that all?
    So give a license to other vaccine manufacturers.

BTW, why does India have so many people unvaccinated if they are one the worlds biggest pharma producers?
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 May '21 10:27
    @metal-brain said
    So it all comes down to a license? Is that all?
    So give a license to other vaccine manufacturers.

BTW, why does India have so many people unvaccinated if they are one the worlds biggest pharma producers?
    “BTW, why does India have so many people unvaccinated if they are one the worlds biggest pharma producers?”
    Finally an excellent question MB my guess would be greed and contracts. If the Indian government didn’t order any or enough vaccine then they will not have any or enough vaccine regardless of where the vaccine was produced.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '21 10:45

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree