1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 18:252 edits
    @wildgrass said
    Joe - it's you though. I'm not telling anyone what to do. You're the one saying that conservatives only eat what they kill. I was only pointing out that they don't. Their actions don't support your cozy analogy.

'Twas conservatives after all who signed off on some of the largest budget deficits the world has ever seen. Cranked up federal spending to obscene levels. They ...[text shortened]... generations grandkids for? Fancy toys that blow things up.

I follow the reality not the rhetoric.
    Jev. You are quite disingenuous to say that liberals don’t tell people what to do. The concept of cancel culture totally negates everything you say about that. Cancel is a verb, and you people cancel. Since you don’t cancel your own stuff, you must be canceling ours. makes me sick to my stomach.
    Wow a lib following reality. The internet sitessay that YOU are idealist ones, and we are the realists. You should go edit that, turkey.
    Have you noticed how snarky Ssehcud has become, has lost her faux decorum?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 18:39
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    How many jobs did the Trump tax bribe go to the little folk? Pretty much zero. The money was supposed to used to build factories here in the US but that didn't happen either, they used the money for stock buy backs which does NOTHING for the common people.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 19:41
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    How many jobs did the Trump tax bribe go to the little folk? Pretty much zero. The money was supposed to used to build factories here in the US but that didn't happen either, they used the money for stock buy backs which does NOTHING for the common people.
    Sean house, I do not digest all this stuff every day as you do, I’m sure you are so smart. But having said what you just said, how do you square the fact that there were over 7 million unfilled jobs,
    And you are quite disingenuous to deny that Trump was the responsible person to create those jobs, and he was really heavy into the middle class. I have an idea. Why don’t you write down something like Trump did not care about the middle class and see how far you get with that. You are falling into loser Ville with your stupid and I mean totally unbased comments. Stupid insane innane vacuous insipid blasphemous lying Misrepresenting, Sonhousing, Andying, Marauding, Suzanning, Kevining, etc. all of it is nauseating
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 15:381 edit
    @Suzianne
    You really think he knows what that means? Non sequitur.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 15:41
    @AverageJoe1
    You are really getting desperate.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 16:03
    @averagejoe1 said
    Jev. You are quite disingenuous to say that liberals don’t tell people what to do. The concept of cancel culture totally negates everything you say about that. Cancel is a verb, and you people cancel. Since you don’t cancel your own stuff, you must be canceling ours. makes me sick to my stomach.
    Wow a lib following reality. The internet sitessay that YOU are idealis ...[text shortened]... d go edit that, turkey.
    Have you noticed how snarky Ssehcud has become, has lost her faux decorum?
    Obviously I didn't say libs don't tell people what to do. You've set up a false dichotomy in saying that libs are the only ones that do. Conservatives in Wisconsin are trying to mandate the national anthem at sporting events, for example.

I think there's majority agreement among conservatives and liberals that cancel culture is bad. Bill Maher's one of the most liberal guys out there and he complains about it on his show every week. 'Tis only the vocal minority that support the idea that something someone tweeted 10 years ago disqualifies them from gainful employment. Have you met anyone on this site who defends cancel culture? But I guess conservatives choose to talk about it all the time because it riles up their base?
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 08:521 edit
    @wildgrass said
    Obviously I didn't say libs don't tell people what to do. You've set up a false dichotomy in saying that libs are the only ones that do. Conservatives in Wisconsin are trying to mandate the national anthem at sporting events, for example.

I think there's majority agreement among conservatives and liberals that cancel culture is bad. Bill Maher's one of the most liberal ...[text shortened]... ture? But I guess conservatives choose to talk about it all the time because it riles up their base?
    No. Rather because of the threat which it presents to Freedom. Freedom, Wildgrass. You want it the-hell gone.
    I think I will go out and get my paper off the sidewalk. I hope my liberal neighbor doesn’t skippy over and say one thing, as I would consider his comment as threatening my Freedom.
    Do you think that sentence is too long for a book title. ??????
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 15:27
    @AverageJoe1
    So you and the rest of the republican Trump cult would cut the bill to ZERO and FUK the common folk since they don't contribute millions to keep repubs in power so FUK em.
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 19:19
    @averagejoe1 said
    No. Rather because of the threat which it presents to Freedom. Freedom, Wildgrass. You want it the-hell gone.
    I think I will go out and get my paper off the sidewalk. I hope my liberal neighbor doesn’t skippy over and say one thing, as I would consider his comment as threatening my Freedom.
    It's a great book title, considering that "get off my lawn" is already taken.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 21:351 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    So you and the rest of the republican Trump cult would cut the bill to ZERO and FUK the common folk since they don't contribute millions to keep repubs in power so FUK em.
    Since we would not do that, why in the hell post it? I have often said that our govt should take care all of the needs of the truly needy in this country. (40M at last count) Set them up. Done.
    Here is the hard part....everyone else support themselves. Self reliance, maybe not a lot frisbee time, I hate it for you. Use common sense, logic, rational thought, see what it's like to feel like someone, instead of like somebody else. Self esteem. I'm sure you guys/girls know some of those words.
    Aint that hard, now that I think of it.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 14:44
    @mott-the-hoople said
    how many jobs do the "least advantaged" provide?
    How many jobs did Trump's policies provide?

ZERO

Corporations provided those jobs, just like they could have under Obama. They provide those jobs to support not 'working class people', but Trump himself because he, and his partners in crime, can point at them and say "Look what I did," when he did NOTHING.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 14:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    Rich white people HAVE freedom in this country. They're the ONLY ones with true freedom. Stop crying and complaining that you don't have freedom, because you do. You have far more freedom than the black guy minding his own business who is afraid of being pulled over by a racist white cop and shot.

You are LYING about who has freedom in this country.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 15:141 edit
    @suzianne said
    How many jobs did Trump's policies provide?

ZERO

Corporations provided those jobs, just like they could have under Obama. They provide those jobs to support not 'working class people', but Trump himself because he, and his partners in crime, can point at them and say "Look what I did," when he did NOTHING.
    Oh Lord...I thought Suzy had been promoted to 1st grade by now.
    May I re-phrase? Her first sentence is right, check mark in the column while grading this one. Then comes the audacity that "Corporations provided those jobs to support not working class people..." Are you implying that they should have provided the jobs to support working class people? Could you elaborate on that, because the end of your sentence makes no sense unless this is clarified.
    This may help, Suzi. They provided the jobs so that the employees would come to work everyday and toil to the extent that the corporation would make money for its stockholders. So, it is logical to surmise that the jobs were 'provided' to any one who wants to work there, so the corporation would be successful. I truly do not think the phrase 'support the working class people' was ever uttered in the board room.
    Now your man Marx, he might have said that, but we are talking about today, in the USA. Marx was into everybody in Russia supporting everyone else. I never could get my arms around that one. Anyway, is my re-phrase on point?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 16:26
    @AverageJoe1
    Republicans in the senate are dead set to kill the relief bill and you know that full well, and the voter protection bill going through the house is also dead in the water which is EXACTLY what repubs want because they KNOW the only way they can win is to suppress votes, cheat, and gerrymander to win.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 18:521 edit
    @suzianne said
    Rich white people HAVE freedom in this country. They're the ONLY ones with true freedom. Stop crying and complaining that you don't have freedom, because you do. You have far more freedom than the black guy minding his own business who is afraid of being pulled over by a racist white cop and shot.

You are LYING about who has freedom in this country.
    You err by comparing one person's freedom to another. If a black guy walks down the street, and me too, we are enjoying the same freedom. Now, when we split off and do 'our things', we are exercising other freedoms. So, we are talking pure freedom, not how much money (jesus, Suzianne) somebody has. I know very wealth black men (Hermann Cain , pres candidate). I know poor white men.
    So here you come at us, when 1% of our population (the rich) pay THIRTY EIGHT PERCENT of income taxes. Not enough, huh? How much is enough?
    And you write about that worn out saw of racism, at the same time you're writing about Freedom. Am I supposed to change gears in the middle of this post, to keep up with your multifaceted brain. I can't, I just cant.. Obviousy you hsc no prob doing that.Help!!!

Let's try this, seriously, we are looking for common ground, are we not? So you and a guy named James Williams live n Camilla, South Carolina. He has money, he has worked his butt off for 30 years, my fav expression is that 'some people work harder than others'. So he is one of the richest guys in town. You refer to his freedom, I guess that is freedom t make money?
    Since he has more than anybody, how does Suzianne rectify this situation, make it how you think it should be, what money goes where,, who decides, you see what I am saying? Make the big step of all of your posts and suggest how this (irregularity? brrrrrrr) should be corrected in your eyes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree