1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 22:171 edit
    Trump had to LOVE THIS. Can Biden do anything right??? It appears he is gearing up to run against Trump, and Trump appreciates the notoriety afforded him by Biden....of ALL people. I can't make this stuff up. This is your PRESIDENT, for god sakes. A true loser. Biden, a Loser. And with this, he will go down.
  2. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 22:24
    Was he blaming Trump for everything again?
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 22:25
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trump had to LOVE THIS. Can Biden do anything right??? It appears he is gearing up to run against Trump, and Trump appreciates the notoriety afforded him by Biden....of ALL people. I can't make this stuff up. This is your PRESIDENT, for god sakes. A true loser. Biden, a Loser. And with this, he will go down.
    You were counting ?
  4. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    27 Oct '21 22:28
    24 is a lot.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 00:35
    @mghrn55 said
    You were counting ?
    FOX news did that for me (us, actually). I think the other sources haven’t mentioned it, which is why I keep you apprised.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 00:39
    @AverageJoe1. I dont have a clue what his handlers are thinking, to put those words in his mouth. I hope he caches it on the News, to see what he was saying.🤷‍♂️
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Oct '21 03:59
    @averagejoe1 said
    FOX news did that for me (us, actually). I think the other sources haven’t mentioned it, which is why I keep you apprised.
    They did that because most of you rednecks can't count that high, even with your shoes off.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 14:36
    @Suzianne
    Well, let's see. Ten toes, ten fingers, 2 ears, two legs, two arms.
    Hey, if they did it right they could count to TWENTY SIX! BUT WAIT!

Two ears, two eyes, two nostrils, now we are up to THIRTY TWO they could count.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree