1. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 14:03
    I'd post videos of Biden getting lost and rambling incoherently until Don Lemon stepped in and saved him, but The Usual Suspects here would just poo-poo them and claim they were cherry-picked, taken out of context, whatever.
    But anyone that saw Biden getting lost and not making any sense knows he's senile and unfit.
    His handlers must have been having a fit watching him get confused and blabber like a tard.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 14:05
    Yeah, I'm ready for him to step down and let Kamala take over.
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 14:10
    @vivify said
    Yeah, I'm ready for him to step down and let Kamala take over.
    Yes she'll make a great president.
    Remember that time she kept a man on death row even when she had evidence that proved him innocent, but didn't want to divulge it because it made her look bad when she was the San Francisco District Attorney? Then she was finally forced to give it up?
    That was AWESOME!
    Or all the thousands of people she sent to prison on pot charges, even though she later said she smoked pot at home?
    That was REALLY AWESOME!
    She really cares about people, doesn't she?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 14:131 edit
    @dood111 said
    Remember that time she kept a man on death row even when she had evidence that proved him innocent, but didn't want to divulge it because it made her look bad when she was the San Francisco District Attorney? Then she was finally forced to give it up?
    That was AWESOME!
    Or all the thousands of people she sent to prison on pot charges, even ...[text shortened]... said she smoked pot at home?
    That was REALLY AWESOME!
    i remember when she was runnung for president and couldnt get enough support from the people...now she will be FORCED on the people. Look out black folks!
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 14:16
    @mott-the-hoople said
    i remember when she was runnung for president and couldnt get enough support from the people...now she will be FORCED on the people. Look out black folks!
    Look out everybody, the woman is pure evil.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 14:211 edit
    @dood111 said
    That was AWESOME!
    Or all the thousands of people she sent to prison on pot charges, even ...[text shortened]... said she smoked pot at home?
    That was REALLY AWESOME!
    Still better than Trump. Since he's still the most likely Republican choice for 2024, better her than someone who lied about a pandemic that killed 600,000 Americans, even though he had evidence of how deadly it was.
  7. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 14:26
    @vivify said
    Still better than Trump. Since he's still the most likely Republican choice for 2024, better her than someone who lied about a pandemic that killed 600,000 Americans, even though he had evidence of how deadly it was.
    He didn't have doodely-squat info in the early days of the pandemic and was trying not to spread panic.....you can't blame him for a disease there was no cure for when it hit the world. Blame the chinee for unleashing it on us.
    Plus the dems criticized trump as being TOO careful and called him a racist for cancelling travel to and from China...blame the dems for that.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 14:397 edits
    @dood111 said
    He didn't have doodely-squat info
    Trump was recorded admitting he knew the COVID was five times deadlier than the flu, and admitted he lied about the severity of pandemic anyway.

You have nothing here.

Kamala is clearly a better option for 2024 than pussy grabber. So is Biden.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 15:18
    @dood111 said
    He didn't have doodely-squat info in the early days of the pandemic and was trying not to spread panic.....you can't blame him for a disease there was no cure for when it hit the world. Blame the chinee for unleashing it on us.
    Plus the dems criticized trump as being TOO careful and called him a racist for cancelling travel to and from China...blame the dems for that.
    And he’s still lying about losing the election. If your a politician you need to tell clever half lies not big neon flashing whoppers that fly in the face of even the most cursory glance at reality.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 15:40

Removed by poster

11. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 15:44
    @vivify said
    Trump was recorded admitting he knew the COVID was five times deadlier than the flu, and admitted he lied about the severity of pandemic anyway.

You have nothing here.

Kamala is clearly a better option for 2024 than pussy grabber. So is Biden.
    Where is this recording?
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 16:13
    @dood111 said
    Where is this recording?
    You conservatives are amazingly ignorant, uniformed disgraces.

A president lying about a pandemic made headlines all around the world, yet you don't know where to find this recording? Let me guess, your useless conservative sources failed to mention anything about Trump admitting on a recording that he's a liar, right?

Trump's interview with Bob Woodward where admitted to lying is as well known and easy to find as his Access Hollywood recording.
    Wait, let me guess: you never heard of Trump bragging about grabbing women by their genitals without consent either, right?
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 16:471 edit
    You know what, I'll post a link to the recording if you admit that conserve news sources are complete garbage that keep you uniformed about major topics they don't want you to know about.

Admit that and I'll post a link to the recording.
  14. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 18:37
    @vivify said
    You know what, I'll post a link to the recording if you admit that conserve news sources are complete garbage that keep you uniformed about major topics they don't want you to know about.

Admit that and I'll post a link to the recording.
    In other words you don't have a link to the recording you claim exists..
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 18:441 edit
    @dood111 said
    In other words you don't have a link to the recording you claim exists..
    I know reading comprehension is difficult for you and makes your head hurt. So I'll repeat.

I *WILL* post the link if you admit conservative news sources are complete trash, since they've kept you ignorant about a major news story they didn't like.

Got it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree