1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 13:51
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1097333257614442496

The leader of the DNC, who is AOC, just compared the Trump wall to the Berlin wall.

Who here agrees?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 14:50
    @whodey
    I agree. AND I foresee a future POTUS going, TEAR DOWN THAT WALL.
    Are you so Trump addled you can't see the problem here? The drugs coming into the country mantra driving those magical vehicles over the border bringing thousands of tons of drugs right over that bare desert floor. When the truth is 90% of drugs come right through regular ports of entry, hidden in shipments of wheel barrels and such. How can you defend a POTUS defending such nonsense?
    Can you seriously answer that question or will it yet again be met with silence?
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 16:49
    @whodey said
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1097333257614442496

The leader of the DNC, who is AOC, just compared the Trump wall to the Berlin wall.

Who here agrees?
    DNC AOC
    WTF

LBJ took the IRT
    Down to 4th Street USA
    When he got there
    What did he see?
    The youth of America on LSD

LBJ IRT
    USA LSD
    LSD LBJ
    FBI CIA
    FBI CIA
    LSD LBJ
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 18:11
    @sonhouse said
    @whodey
    Are you so Trump addled you can't see the problem here? The drugs coming into the country mantra driving those magical vehicles over the border bringing thousands of tons of drugs right over that bare desert floor. When the truth is 90% of drugs come right through regular ports of entry, hidden in s ...[text shortened]... ing such nonsense?
    Can you seriously answer that question or will it yet again be met with silence?
    So assuming you are correct, drugs come through the ports of entry, which I question, what happens if you secure those ports of entry? How will they find a way in?

Either way the border wall needs to be there.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 18:39
    @whodey said
    So assuming you are correct, drugs come through the ports of entry, which I question, what happens if you secure those ports of entry? How will they find a way in?

Yes, and what if you just arrest all criminals? There will be no crime. Brilliant!
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 19:24
    @whodey said

Kill all germs so there is no disease!
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 20:36
    @sonhouse said
    @whodey
    Are you so Trump addled you can't see the problem here? The drugs coming into the country mantra driving those magical vehicles over the border bringing thousands of tons of drugs right over that bare desert floor. When the truth is 90% of drugs come right through regular ports of entry, hidden in s ...[text shortened]... ing such nonsense?
    I'll get this one, Whody. The drugs Sonhouse hears about that are at ports are entry are discovered, because, THE PLACES ARE CRAWLING WITH INSPECTORS. Help me Rhonda. The inspectors are NOT at the weaker sections of the border, and therefore do not discover the plethora of drugs that are easily brought in over cover or night or in the daylight on a mule. So, I will go on record saying that if 1000 pounds are coming over at the policed checkpoints, then 1500 pounds are coming over in very cleverly-devised contraptions, or tunnels!!!! Tunnels! If a stupid rat can build one, a human, who has fingers and reasoning ability, can too.

For all we know, the drugs seized at checkpoints are diversions, to keep our boys occupied.

Didn't mean to get ahead of you, Whodey. Hard to keep up.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 20:48

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 21:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    I'll get this one, Whody. The drugs Sonhouse hears about that are at ports are entry are discovered, because, THE PLACES ARE CRAWLING WITH INSPECTORS. Help me Rhonda. The inspectors are NOT at the weaker sections of the border, and therefore do not discover the plethora of drugs that are easily brought in over cover or night or in the daylight on a mule. So, I will go ...[text shortened]... o.

For all we know, the drugs seized at checkpoints are diversions, to keep our boys occupied.
    If drugs are crossing the border undiscovered at the "weaker" sections... how do you know it?
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 23:00
    @handyandy said
    If drugs are crossing the border undiscovered at the "weaker" sections... how do you know it?
    Breitbart news. You know, that entity that was lambasted for ‘falsely’ reporting that Weiner was the sleaze that he was later proven to be. I recommend Breitbart.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 23:05
    @kazetnagorra said
    Yes, and what if you just arrest all criminals? There will be no crime. Brilliant!
    Nope, catch and release.

Try again.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Feb '19 12:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    Breitbart news. You know, that entity that was lambasted for ‘falsely’ reporting that Weiner was the sleaze that he was later proven to be. I recommend Breitbart.
    Says enough.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree