Kim must be laughing his fat ass off
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    17 Aug '19 12:411 edit
    @lemondrop said
    Kim must be laughing his fat ass off
    Kim is still launching rockets, China is not backing down on trade, the deficit is still growing, Mexico is not paying for a wall, fewer people have healthcare coverage, the economy is slowing, farmers can't sell their crops, our infrastructure is not being maintained, and rather than running the country, all our fearless leader can think about is buying Greenland.

But through it all Trump supporters still clutch their little bibles worship him above GOD.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Aug '19 18:01
    Kim is firing rockets in response to menacing joint military drills (US SK) off the coast of NKorea. Trump says he is against the practice and I agree!

It just goes to show you US military leaders DoD have a mind of their own. Trump should just put his foot down on that taunting crap
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Aug '19 18:11
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Kim is firing rockets in response to menacing joint military drills (US SK) off the coast of NKorea. Trump says he is against the practice and I agree!

It just goes to show you US military leaders DoD have a mind of their own. Trump should just put his foot down on that taunting crap
    If Trump wants to withdraw US troops from South Korea to please the man he says he "fall in love" with, he should do so. But as long as they are there, not having them engage in joint military exercises with the South Koreans would be military malpractice.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Aug '19 18:23
    Your opinion, No1, and nothing more. Need I say I disagree? We don't perform those joint exercises all the time, ya know.
  6. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    17 Aug '19 18:241 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said

The man gives aid and comfort to our enemies even as he gives a rash of shyt to our allies. Whether through treachery, ignorance or deliberate negligence: trump is harming the United States of America.

January of 2021 cannot come too soon!
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Aug '19 18:27
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Your opinion, No1, and nothing more. Need I say I disagree? We don't perform those joint exercises all the time, ya know.
    These are annual exercises i.e. they are done once a year at about this time:

South Korea and the United States are preparing to hold their annual joint military exercises despite warnings from North Korea that the drills could derail fragile nuclear diplomacy, Seoul's military said Monday.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-south-korea-prep-military-exercises-despite-norths-ire/

Trump's been appeasing Kim for years with little result:

The allies have scaled down their major military exercises and also stopped regional dispatches of U.S. strategic assets such as long-range bombers and aircraft carriers since the first summit between Kim and President Donald Trump in Singapore in June last year to create space for diplomacy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree