1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 01:22
    Here we go.
    We'll let the Trumpskulls have fun with this.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 03:57
    @mghrn55 said
    Here we go.
    With what?
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 05:35
    @shavixmir said
    With what?
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/28/politics/anonymous-new-york-times-oped-writer/index.html
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 06:09
    So anonymous isn’t Qanon?

And does anyone really care?
    It’s all tinfoil hat malarkey to keep the huddling masses of stupidity entertained.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 07:382 edits
    @athousandyoung said
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/28/politics/anonymous-new-york-times-oped-writer/index.html
    Had a look. So a White House Republican employee hated Trump soooo much that he stayed as an employee in order to undermine him. Right.

But in his own words his skullduggery [and that of the other supposed white knights of the intern table] wasn’t effective because Trump did what he did anyway.

I suppose it’s a way of both keeping your current job while being lone voice of objection in order get a another one when the ship sinks.

Not impressed.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 14:58
    @mghrn55 said
    Here we go.
    If there had been only one disgruntled employee, one could dismiss him as a crank. However, several astute and politically savvy people have left Trump’s administration for similar reasons. Taylor merely confirmed what we already knew: Trump is an incompetent fool, immune to expert advice.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 15:37
    @moonbus said
    If there had been only one disgruntled employee, one could dismiss him as a crank. However, several astute and politically savvy people have left Trump’s administration for similar reasons. Taylor merely confirmed what we already knew: Trump is an incompetent fool, immune to expert advice.
    The scarey part is Trump and Biden are in a very close race. Remember Clinton was ahead in the polls won the popular vote by several Million yet Trump won the electoral college votes which is the way it works. I can't imagine another 4 years of Trump, Trump, Trump everyday! The American people and the world deserve much better. No matter what we know he will contest it if he loses.

-VR
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 15:562 edits
    @Very-Rusty

Biden is past his sell-by date. The Democratic Party had three and a half years to groom a credible candidate and instead they wasted the whole of Trump’s first term reacting to Trump’s antics. The Republican Party had three and a half years to teach Trump the rule of law, and instead they handed him a blank cheque. A miserable showing by both parties. Win, lose, or draw, this year will go down in history as America’s annus horribilis and Trump will go down in history as America's anus horribilis.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 16:26
    @moonbus said
    @Very-Rusty

Biden is past his sell-by date. The Democratic Party had three and a half years to groom a credible candidate and instead they wasted the whole of Trump’s first term reacting to Trump’s antics. The Republican Party had three and a half years to teach Trump the rule of law, and instead they handed him a blank cheque. A miserable showing by both parties. Win, los ...[text shortened]... ica’s annus horribilis and Trump will go down in history as America's anus horribilis.
    Indeed.

I fear the Biden is so past his best that he may lose next week. I’ve been saying this for months; The Democratic Party are out of their depth in this contest and weak in all positions.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 16:27
    @divegeester said
    Had a look. So a White House Republican employee hated Trump soooo much that he stayed as an employee in order to undermine him. Right.

But in his own words his skullduggery [and that of the other supposed white knights of the intern table] wasn’t effective because Trump did what he did anyway.

I suppose it’s a way of both keeping your current job while being lone voice of objection in order get a another one when the ship sinks.

Not impressed.
    Serious question here; why the three thumbs down?
  11. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 17:53
    My unnamed sources within the Trump administration tell me there is no 'Anonymous'.
    They say it's nothing more than a convenient fiction, concocted by shadowy figures seen lurking about the hallways and hanging out at water coolers.
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 18:021 edit
    @divegeester said
    Serious question here; why the three thumbs down?
    Serious answer; the threads here are dominated by left wing reactionists.
    They have itchy trigger fingers, and will instinctively fire off down-thumbs if your comments aren't pro-Democrat.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 19:22
    @lemon-lime said
    Serious answer; the threads here are dominated by left wing reactionists.
    They have itchy trigger fingers, and will instinctively fire off down-thumbs if your comments aren't pro-Democrat.
    Then my post was misunderstood as I’m in no way supportive of this mole.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 19:32

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 20:19
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The back still playing you up huh?

😆

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree