1. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 13:54
    "What is corroding American politics is, specifically, negative partisanship: Although most liberals feel conflicted about the Democratic Party, they really hate the Republican Party. And even though most conservatives feel conflicted about the Republican Party, they really hate the Democratic Party." Why?
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/republicans-and-democrats-dont-understand-each-other/592324/?utm_source=pocket-newtab
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 14:02
    @phranny said
    "What is corroding American politics is, specifically, negative partisanship: Although most liberals feel conflicted about the Democratic Party, they really hate the Republican Party. And even though most conservatives feel conflicted about the Republican Party, they really hate the Democratic Party." Why?
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/republicans-and-democrats-dont-understand-each-other/592324/?utm_source=pocket-newtab
    I thought everyone only hated Trump

Don't you watch CNN?
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 15:20
    @whodey said
    I thought everyone only hated Trump

Don't you watch CNN?
    Trump was a democrat used to guarantee Clinton would win, no?

That's what I learned from you :/
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 19:50
    @phranny said
    Most conservatives feel conflicted about the Republican Party, you say. Didn’t bother reading more, which is what I assume to be similar tripe.
  5. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 20:03
    Did you guys watch the rally?
    Awesome. 🤗 I can't wait for the violent protests to start up again.
    I don't watch tv but I do watch Trump tv.
  6. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 20:15
    @patzering said
    Did you guys watch the rally?
    Awesome. 🤗 I can't wait for the violent protests to start up again.
    I don't watch tv but I do watch Trump tv.
    I have gone to a few events where antifa showed up, and they had their asses handed to them by the Proud Boys. They showed up here too, and drown out he person speaking with a guy walking back and forth with a chainsaw.. The police seem afraid to deal with it. A chain saw is a deadly weapon, if he were to advance into the crowd, a patriot would have shot him.. but still what's up with these police officers. there was another standing with brass knuckles on both hands,, illegal here, but he also received a blind eye. Someone is going to get hurt, it's just a matter of time before someone pops their cork. Oh ya, the cups of urine thrown on the crowd is getting old too.. liberal logic, is going to get someone hurt badly.
  7. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 20:18
    @phranny said
    Especially now when things are divided (the Democrats for example have over twenty candidates running for president), it is a lot easier to criticize someone who you don't like at all (both their ideas and their presumed motives), then it is to find someone who you agree with.
  8. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 20:29
    The Dems having that many candidates run will hurt their chances. It will cause the Dems to have division.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 20:34
    @tobias9122 said
    I have gone to a few events where antifa showed up, and they had their asses handed to them by the Proud Boys. They showed up here too, and drown out he person speaking with a guy walking back and forth with a chainsaw.. The police seem afraid to deal with it. A chain saw is a deadly weapon, if he were to advance into the crowd, a patriot would have shot him.. but still wh ...[text shortened]... of urine thrown on the crowd is getting old too.. liberal logic, is going to get someone hurt badly.
    The Proud Boys are old news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/23/nyregion/gavin-mcinnes-proud-boys-nypd.html

Far-Right Proud Boys Reeling After Arrests and Scrutiny
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 20:35
    @patzering said
    The Dems having that many candidates run will hurt their chances. It will cause the Dems to have division.
    Didn’t hurt the Republicans last time
  11. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 20:441 edit
    Republicans want a republican.
    Democrats become Bernie fanatics or Hilary fanatics etc etc.
    They look too much at the person instead of the political party.
    Their was Bernie fanatics screaming at Hilary fanatics and vice versa.
    The Dems are divided 🤗
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 21:21
    @great-king-rat said
    Trump was a democrat used to guarantee Clinton would win, no?

That's what I learned from you :/
    But Hillary did win.

Putin stole the election from her.

Damn, you don't watch CNN either?

What is wrong with you people? Don't tell me you watch that Fox News.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree