1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 08:201 edit
    @jj-adams said
    So, the name doesn't matter, it's what they do in the club?
    So, if they called it the Adolf Hitler Fan Club, you'd be cool with that as long as "we don't know what they do in the club" ???
    Adolf Hitler was an atheist as far as I know but easily convinced a nation of Christian’s to plunge the world into a war and slaughter 6 million Jews and and untold millions of Russians.
    No the name doesn’t matter it’s the philosophy that matters, you think indoctrinating children into judging the other is fine and you insist on the freedom to do it.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 08:41
    @kevcvs57 said
    Adolf Hitler was an atheist as far as I know but easily convinced a nation of Christian’s to plunge the world into a war and slaughter 6 million Jews and and untold millions of Russians.
    No the name doesn’t matter it’s the philosophy that matters, you think indoctrinating children into judging the other is fine and you insist on the freedom to do it.
    Adolf Hitler used "gottgläubig" as a self-designation (so he claimed officially that he believed in a God, or some higher being).
    In his speeches he often referred to the "Vorsehung" (divine providence), so I assume he was in some aspect a theist.
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 13:06
    @ponderable said
    Adolf Hitler used "gottgläubig" as a self-designation (so he claimed officially that he believed in a God, or some higher being).
    In his speeches he often referred to the "Vorsehung" (divine providence), so I assume he was in some aspect a theist.
    I'm not an advocate for organized religion. But some might say that Satan believes in God too.
    So, there is that.

Anyway, today's "political cult leaders" are relying upon similar methods of Hitlerian propaganda: Simple messaging and truth mixed with lies.

And short memories combined with mass ignorance of history will continue to enable this.
  4. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 13:19
    @woofwoof said
    Anyway, today's "political cult leaders" are relying upon similar methods of Hitlerian propaganda: Simple messaging and truth mixed with lies.
    I don't see that at all.
    All I see are the Dems and Soros/Leftist controlled media telling almost all lies mixed with a tiny bit of truth.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 13:59
    @ponderable said
    Vegetarian, I meant to say he was a vegetarian 😁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree