1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 00:24
    @vivify said
    You, Joe, and all the other conservative trash only post for two reasons: to bash liberals or bash non-nonwhites. There is no variation in your posts, it's only those two reasons.

So when said trash, who frequently blames Hispanics for fentanyl, posts about a Hispanic convicted for fentanyl...no detective needed to figure out why.
    What a post.
    You know, Sonhouse also knows the 'whys' of everything. And here all this time, I have been doing it for fun and to ferret out lib logic.....where I have failed miserably.
    Race? I would love for our librarian, Marauder, to go back and see who has written more about race on the Forum!
    Funny vivify says we bash libs. They don't bash conservatives, who will not give everyone a share of their stuff? Vivify calls it a 'Fair Share', I wonder where he came up with that phrase? I did ask him to define it,,,,,,but he won't . None of them will. Pitiful.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 16:41
    @earl-of-trumps said
    The epidemic (fentanyl) was created by the Chinese.
    And so were the Opium Wars, right?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 21:49
    @earl-of-trumps said
    The epidemic (fentanyl) was created by the Chinese.

Tell me, Vivify, does it make any difference who causes it as to how much damage it does? You are hopeless lost in race.
    They created the deadly drug, not the epidemic. That inhuman girl created the epidemic, though not by herself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree