1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 14:041 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    But if it was killing babies and toddlers due to some weakness associated with their age is it ok to speak that truth? I mean ultimately it is because we need to be aware of who is most at risk from any virus, but he wasn’t interested in the truth from that perspective he was only interested in pretending that the death toll was somehow nothing to do with him and somehow th ...[text shortened]... were a lot of people who were not cheering.
    P.S I’m guessing joeshmo might have an inflamed larynx.
    "P.S I’m guessing joeshmo might have an inflamed larynx."

I'm just a realist. I'm sorry if that is unsavory to you. Elderly people die...that has always been the case and it will never change.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 14:19
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you are correct...but when it consistently happens is an indicator of lacking mental capability.
    Saying something that is deemed to be asinine if it is from a slip of the tongue is one thing.

Saying something like injecting cleansers into the human body and meaning it is just another level of idiocy that needs to be put on the table in an election year.

if you want to start pulling rabbits out of a hat around Biden's fitness for office, then you need to remember that the other side has more and better material.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 14:44
    @joe-shmo said
    "P.S I’m guessing joeshmo might have an inflamed larynx."

I'm just a realist. I'm sorry if that is unsavory to you. Elderly people die...that has always been the case and it will never change.
    Unfortunately in this instance Trump killed them.
    Would you use your fatalistic stance as a defence in court if you ran an old person over with your car?
    I’m sorry if the truth about trump hurts but it’s the truth none the less.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 22:07
    @kevcvs57 said
    Unfortunately in this instance Trump killed them.
    Would you use your fatalistic stance as a defence in court if you ran an old person over with your car?
    I’m sorry if the truth about trump hurts but it’s the truth none the less.
    I have copy/pasted one of my previous posts but it is relevant here, sadly.

I am well and truly in the humanists corner, that is why I am so so so against this lockdown approach in favor of the likes of Sweden.
    Humanity you say, Hmmm, does that mean that you leave logic out of things.
    Some of my logic/
    1/ In Australia the covid response announced at the federal level only was to spend $440,000,000,000. ok even today there are people crowdfunding for life saving operations, young people. lets say we make an assumption that $1,000,000 would be enough to save 1 life that means we have now spent ( at least budgeted ) enough to save 440,000 lives, of all ages, little kids, babies etc. The worst case model presented was a loss of 150,000 lives, predominantly old lives.Do your sums, I am a humanitarian 1st. If Australia had the same death rate of Sweden we would have had 15,000 deaths "with" covid not "of" covid. Sorry but that is a small number with any degree of logic applied.
    2/ The same old died with covid or of covid argument. Heard yesterday that only 10% of reported deaths were "of" covid.
    3/ the lockdown has destroyed many lives and the repercussions will continue to do so for a long time to come, 100% guaranteed.
    I am a humanitarian 1st but at the end of the day this was going to kill people one way or another, lockdown has destroyed our humanity under the guise of saving it, what a load of crock.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree