1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Nov '20 04:12
    As I said in another thread, I'm keeping up with Season 2 of The Mandalorian, it's on Disney+, so only 1 per week, unlike Netflix which drops whole seasons at a time. Episode 3 saw the intro of Katie Sackhoff as Bo-Katan. She also did the voice work for the same character in Season 7 of The Clone Wars. Looking forward to seeing Rosario Dawson as Ahsoka Tano. The character got a mention in Episode 3, so maybe we'll see her soon.

Still waiting for the last season of Ozark, Season 4.

Started on Dark. Only 2 episodes in, and I can see I'm going to have to keep notes to keep track of who is who.
  2. Joined
    21 Jan '13
    Moves
    27 Nov '20 07:54
    @Suzianne
    Regarding Dark on Netflix, I found it helpful to view episodes two or even three times. Quite a time commitment I admit, but inevitably I'd pick things up the second or third time around that I'd missed. This was absolutely my favorite Netflix show I've seen this year, all three seasons. Not everyone's cup of tea, I think, but perhaps you will enjoy as much as I did.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree