1. Albion
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 10:45
    Is it true you have set delivery times in the US? Explains all the food photo's on fb. Not so bright a level of contact if you ask me.
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 13:29
    @entropysail said
    Is it true you have set delivery times in the US? Explains all the food photo's on fb. Not so bright a level of contact if you ask me.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "set delivery times" When I occasionally order pizza for delivery that tell me it will be delivered within 45 min. I don't think they can narrow the time frame further, considering traffic and workload levels.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 01:04
    @mchill said
    I'm not sure what you mean by "set delivery times" When I occasionally order pizza for delivery that tell me it will be delivered within 45 min. I don't think they can narrow the time frame further, considering traffic and workload levels.
    I don't know what he means by this either, but dang, man, 45 min delivery time? Are there no pizza places on your side of town? It is really rare that I get a delivery time of over 30 min.
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    14 Mar '19 05:35
    @suzianne said
    I don't know what he means by this either, but dang, man, 45 min delivery time? Are there no pizza places on your side of town? It is really rare that I get a delivery time of over 30 min.
    Not quite, the key word here is "within" If I order pizza for lunch w/ little traffic it normally arrives in 25-30 min.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree