1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    22 Sep '20 04:30
    So glad I didn't throw out those old music CD's of mine, because they're coming out of the box's. Youtube has crammed so many ads in their music selections, they lost me.

Good by you tube- - and good riddance! 😕
  2. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    22 Sep '20 06:15
    @mchill said
    So glad I didn't throw out those old music CD's of mine, because they're coming out of the box's. Youtube has crammed so many ads in their music selections, they lost me.

good idea..I've got some old Neil Young CDs but no player besides my desktop.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    22 Sep '20 16:27
    @ogb said
    good idea..I've got some old Neil Young CDs but no player besides my desktop.
    just listened to a Neil Young CD, greendale
    get's better each time played
  4. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22 Sep '20 20:38
    @mchill said

Depending on your browser, one can copy favorite songs' links into tabs or bookmarks.
    Then the songs are instantly retrievable and have no commercials.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 08:22
    @mchill said

I have Amazon Prime, so I don't have to subscribe to the Amazon Music app to get music with no ads. They only have 2 million songs on tap though. Something like 56 million if you do subscribe, and for Amazon Prime members subscribing is only $7.99 a month, so I'm seriously thinking of doing that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree