1. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 06:50
    A year ago I published a book on Amazon called "SEVERUS: The Black Caesar". We are now in the process of pitching the story to major on demand TV players Netflix and Amazon.

In COVID times face to face meetings are scarce so broadcasters are asking producers to make 15 minute pitch trailers to showcase their stories.

I'm running a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo to help get the trailer made. Please check out the many perks on offer and spread the word!

igg.me/at/severus-drama

🙂
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 07:03
    @benjamin-barker said
    A year ago I published a book on Amazon called "SEVERUS: The Black Caesar". We are now in the process of pitching the story to major on demand TV players Netflix and Amazon.

In COVID times face to face meetings are scarce so broadcasters are asking producers to make 15 minute pitch trailers to showcase their stories.

I'm running a crowdfunding campaign on I ...[text shortened]... made. Please check out the many perks on offer and spread the word!

igg.me/at/severus-drama

🙂
    Nice! Good luck.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree