This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 19:591 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Instead of calling names, maybe you could be forthcoming with just what has your panties in a bunch?

Well-chosen words > hysterical ranting.

Ponderable is a well-respected, paying member of this site, unlike you. And yes, he's German, but that doesn't mean you can come in here and call him "Hitler", you piece of trash.
  5. Albion
    Moves
    21 Mar '19 00:423 edits

Removed by poster

6. Albion
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 18:30
    @Suzianne
    Okay. I tried paying but my phones keep going into pawn and I'm locked out of email verification. Happy to support the site tho'.

Y-fronts are bunched as I'm concerned that the legal system is about to atomise cubs.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 20:03
    @entropysail said
    @Suzianne
    Okay. I tried paying but my phones keep going into pawn and I'm locked out of email verification. Happy to support the site tho'.

Y-fronts are bunched as I'm concerned that the legal system is about to atomise cubs.
    I don't see how this, whatever this is, has anything to do with calling Ponderable "Hitler".

This is the Information Age, man. What you say matters, and so does being intelligible. People can't help you if they can't figure out what you're talking about. Not sure that cubs being atomized is your real concern here.
  8. Albion
    Moves
    22 Mar '19 20:411 edit
    @Suzianne
    I will try and be a bit less lascivious then. I got a molestation order put on me and it came to my attention that this is an anagram of atomise lion. So it got me thinking of what atomise cub could mean and I got the anagram bi-customer out of it. I'm concerned about the financial nature of tri-fold genetics in the future. Like the study of gardening and cross-pollination.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 11:15
    @entropysail said
    @Suzianne
    I will try and be a bit less lascivious then. I got a molestation order put on me and it came to my attention that this is an anagram of atomise lion. So it got me thinking of what atomise cub could mean and I got the anagram bi-customer out of it. I'm concerned about the financial nature of tri-fold genetics in the future. Like the study of gardening and cross-pollination.
    turd
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 11:47
    @entropysail said
    @Suzianne
    Alright, I'm done here, I said my piece.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree