1. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    04 Feb '19 08:58
    Anyone have any first hand reviews. I have the fist 10 seasons on dvd and enjoyed them greatly.
  2. The World
    Moves
    07 Feb '19 13:29
    @caissad4

I've seen the new series with Jodie Whitaker as the first female doctor. Some of the early episodes were more history lesson than pure sci-fi, but they improved through the series and the Dr was convincingly the Doctor - you could soon disregard that she was a she, she was just The Doctor.

If you can get through the first few episodes then it vastly improves.
  3. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    07 Feb '19 15:42
    @paul-a-roberts said
    @caissad4

I've seen the new series with Jodie Whitaker as the first female doctor. Some of the early episodes were more history lesson than pure sci-fi, but they improved through the series and the Dr was convincingly the Doctor - you could soon disregard that she was a she, she was just The Doctor.

If you can get through the first few episodes then it vastly improves.
    Thanks. Every new Dr. seems to always need a few episodes to develop.
  4. Standard memberKellyJayonline
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 10:35
    @caissad4 said
    Anyone have any first hand reviews. I have the fist 10 seasons on dvd and enjoyed them greatly.
    I have not seen an bad one yet, like you I am a fan and have seen them all. I agree too that the earlier ones with her were okay, but they get better, I like her more and more. I don't know if you can pick out this, our dog is named Stormageddon dark lord of all without looking it up, where it came from.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 14:08
    @KellyJay
    Stormageddon dark lord of all without looking it up
    That must be hard to call him in when he goes to take a pee......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree