1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    23 Dec '17 21:00
    Hello Everyone. I was watching this youtube clip about Russian Chess and noticed some really cool chess boards at the 2:27 point in this clip. They are the classical green and white, but with Russian cyrillic writing on them. Does anyone know where I can buy one? I tried the Russian chess federation website, but couldn't find an email or contact link.

YouTube
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 07:27
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Hello Everyone. I was watching this youtube clip about Russian Chess and noticed some really cool chess boards at the 2:27 point in this clip. They are the classical green and white, but with Russian cyrillic writing on them. Does anyone know where I can buy one? I tried the Russian chess federation website, but couldn't find an email or contact link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7tDs6c7htw
    My bet is that this writing is merely advertisement for the local distributor of the boards. It might also be 'Property of the Moscow Chess Club' or whoever is sponsoring the event.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 17:42
    Originally posted by @mchill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7tDs6c7htw
    Don't think they are for sale, they said it was a chess museum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree