1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    20 Mar '20 19:21
    People of upper classes will naturally not be impacted by this virus scare.. Lower classes who have less money and health insurance should be infected more readily..
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '20 19:31
    @ogb

You mean poor people cannot wash their hands? People living in high density housing ate at risk for sure.

When you say rich, how rich?

When you say poor, how poor?
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Mar '20 18:54
    @ogb said
    People of upper classes will naturally not be impacted by this virus scare.. Lower classes who have less money and health insurance should be infected more readily..
    And if not, the Bullingdon class will make sure of it.

But what is this doing in Culture?
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '20 18:56
    Rich people have culture, poor people do not.
  5. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    23 Mar '20 15:13
    @shallow-blue said

But what is this doing in Culture?
    well the culture in the USA is pro fitness and health much more than the poor, underdeveloped countries, (losers)...
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Mar '20 20:00
    @ogb said
    culture in the USA
    Don't make me laugh, I have a cough.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 20:25
    @ogb said
    one word, preparedness. I teach my children preparedness every day, starts in the boy-scout age. In fact, this will be over, and I am already getting them to prepare for whatever might happen in the future. A business does not set aside a cash-cushion, if you will, for emergencies. Another one does. How should the govt treat each circumstance? Bail out the loser,..... I guess...
  8. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 21:58
    @averagejoe1 said. How should the govt treat each circumstance? Bail out the loser,..... I guess...
    lol Of course, bail them out..that's the American way..remember the $700 Billion bailout of banks that were "Too Big To Fail" ? 2008 I think it was..Goldman Sachs, Chase, Lehman Brothers...etc, etc.... Free money to the banks ! why not, the taxpayers will fork over the funds...NP...
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Mar '20 16:03
    @ogb said
    lol Of course, bail them out..that's the American way..remember the $700 Billion bailout of banks that were "Too Big To Fail" ? 2008 I think it was..Goldman Sachs, Chase, Lehman Brothers...etc, etc.... Free money to the banks ! why not, the taxpayers will fork over the funds...NP...
    Yup, it's always the big businesses, the financial institutions, the donors to the RepubLibertarian Party, that get the bail-outs. Never the individual, hard-working, just about managing because of dishonest practices of Walmart et al., shopkeeper or artisan.
  10. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 20:211 edit
    @ogb

the title is "class and wealth".

it is just a diatribe on politics.

stupid title.

class and wealth are social arrangements created by those of wealth and poverty both.

it is not politics. it is about the struggle for food and a place to stay.

a hovel or a castle. onions in the wild field or a hind shot in the king's forest.

who has to pick at night ? who rides in the day to find the hind ?

learn this.
  11. Joined
    09 Aug '01
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 22:32

Removed by poster

12. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 23:22
    @mister-moggy said
    @ogb

a hovel or a castle. onions in the wild field or a hind shot in the king's forest.

who has to pick at night ? who rides in the day to find the hind ?

learn this.
    huh ?
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 03:48
    @ogb said
    Looks like infected does not matter. Generally you are talking about age. If you are 80ish especially with health issues, no amount of money will save you if it turns bad.

If you are young and good health then this pandemic will most likely be nothing for you.
  14. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 04:34
    @eladar said
    Looks like infected does not matter. Generally you are talking about age. If you are 80ish especially with health issues, no amount of money will save you if it turns bad.

If you are young and good health then this pandemic will most likely be nothing for you.
    you are right..age is important to people with lots of culture and wealth. Not many navigate to the old and frail.
  15. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 10:26
    @ogb said
    well the culture in the USA is pro fitness and health much more than the poor, underdeveloped countries, (losers)...
    That would explain the epidemic of obesity then...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree