1. Joined
    01 Mar '20
    Moves
    04 Apr '20 22:59
    I play mandolin and guitar, I’ve gotten a little arthritis in my middle finger and can’t pick three finger Travis very well. What is the best YouTube to teach two finger style, it is easy to do as I have the technique, , but there has to be some nuance that I could pick up on. I am just hoping there is someone that will happen to know this thank you
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    05 Apr '20 02:03
    @thelistener said
    I play mandolin and guitar, I’ve gotten a little arthritis in my middle finger and can’t pick three finger Travis very well. What is the best YouTube to teach two finger style, it is easy to do as I have the technique, , but there has to be some nuance that I could pick up on. I am just hoping there is someone that will happen to know this thank you
    Shoot a PM to Sonhouse. I've heard his music. He's talented and has years of experience.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Apr '20 08:54
    @wolfe63 said
    Shoot a PM to Sonhouse. I've heard his music. He's talented and has years of experience.
    I concur.
  4. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    10 Apr '20 20:57
    @TheListener
    I play guitar, flat picker
  5. Joined
    01 Mar '20
    Moves
    23 Apr '20 18:44
    @wolfe63 said
    I will. I have done em all but settled on mando. It is so easy that I can get you on it with just a few posts, assuming familiarity with strings.

PS. If anyone interested in smooth Krause, Emmy Lou, Gillian ballads and harmony, make a ‘station’ on Pandora or Jango (my fave, no ads). The station has to be not their names, but, “ The Wailin Jennys”. That group is the best.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree