1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jun '20 15:50
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Rusty who?
    LOL@ goad pretending to have me on the GBaway Script, everyone knows you're too nosey to do that! 😉

-VR
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 17:30
    I feel Gerty will be making another Clan name Change shortly! 😉

-VR
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    19 Jul '20 08:39
    @radioactive69 said
    With such witty repartee as this, how can one compete !!

You Rusty, my friend, have the remarkable ability to compress the most words into the smallest idea possible. It's truly impressive.

I await, agape, for more pearls of your esteemed wisdom, just as others on the general forum do. How could we all get through the day without reading your totally illuminating and insightful posts.
    You know, you use to be really funny at times. It was rare but you were able to do a comic routine at times.

Now when I read this garbage? It actually gives me a headache. You talk just to see your words in print, with no point, nothing witty or funny, and we can always count on you to say something moronic about another player.

Rusty has a far better command of the English language than you do. He can make a point, and go back at you without putting us all to sleep or making us take Advil for a migraine.

And Lemon can also make a point in just a few lines. This is an art form in writing mastered by Rusty and Lemon both. Rusty cracks me up and I laugh.

What happened to you? If you take away your silly insults which are old and boring, you manage to say nothing and help us all into a good sleep. Do you talk like this in your real life? Those poor people having to listen to you. I imagine you don't have many friends outside this forum, and even in here, it's only one or two?

Have a great day. Can't wait for your next installment of trying to impress everyone and accomplishing nothing.

Your friend,

The Cage Fighter 🙂 See ya in another six months keyboard warrior. LMAO

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree