1. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 09:28
    Quick question as I can't see the key - on the clan members table it's showing a white knight icon against my name.

At first I thought it was cos I had vacation enabled but looking a the other members who are white that doesn't seem to be the common element. Then I thought it might be something to do with flagging yourself for league clan games but I turned that off and I still stayed white.

Can anyone explain what it means please?
  2. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 11:051 edit
    @benjamin-barker said
    Quick question as I can't see the key - on the clan members table it's showing a white knight icon against my name.

At first I thought it was cos I had vacation enabled but looking a the other members who are white that doesn't seem to be the common element. Then I thought it might be something to do with flagging yourself for league clan games but I turned that off and I still stayed white.

Can anyone explain what it means please?
    * Clan league availability: shield
    * Available for clan matches: Gold
    * Not available (on vacation or put unavailable) silver (White)

To add: If you are on the PC-Interface you can click "legend" and get all symbols explained 😉 )
  3. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    17 Oct '18 11:08
    @Ponderable

Thanks for clearing that up 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree