It seems some are still uncomfortable with goodwill gestures. 😛
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jan '20 19:07
    @mghrn55 said
    It seems some are still uncomfortable with goodwill gestures. 😛
    Agreed, it seems some don't want to change their ways. Living in the past will not help the future as everyone knows. 😉

-VR
  3. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 01:16
    @very-rusty said
    Agreed, it seems some don't want to change their ways. Living in the past will not help the future as everyone knows. 😉

-VR
    Trust and respect are earned over time. Living in the present is directly related to the past and what you want to see in the future.

CS
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 06:34
    @mghrn55

Thank you, I do appreciate it. The last ten points came in the final few minutes. lol So luck helped there. I can't speak for others, but it felt like a lot of work to get us to fourth place. We were in fifth place and pushed hard for the final spot.

Great job on your part. It is not easy to do what you guys have done.

Happy New Year
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 11:27
    @lemondrop said
    can I get a little love?
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤
    You should know we all love you..
    Happy new year
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    02 Jan '20 11:31
    @vespin said
    @mghrn55

Thank you, I do appreciate it. The last ten points came in the final few minutes. lol So luck helped there. I can't speak for others, but it felt like a lot of work to get us to fourth place. We were in fifth place and pushed hard for the final spot.

Great job on your part. It is not easy to do what you guys have done.

Happy New Year
    Wow...must have been a great new years eve party..
    On line waiting to clinch fourth place..
    You utter party animal...😁😁😁
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Jan '20 05:552 edits
    @roma45

Dude, my party days are long gone. Peaceful vacations and the Ocean does it for me. New Years everyone I know stayed in where it's comfortable and you can be with your family and friends.

If you partied then more power to you.
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Jan '20 17:50
    @vespin said
    @roma45

Dude, my party days are long gone. Peaceful vacations and the Ocean does it for me. New Years everyone I know stayed in where it's comfortable and you can be with your family and friends.

If you partied then more power to you.
    Your obsession with friends and family raises it head again..
    You post on Christmas day as you claim to take all away on some pretend trip..then you sit by your computer on new years eve...waiting to clinch FOURTH PLACE.
    Oh thanks for pointing that out..your fourth place was decided after one of your players resigned both games after 6 moves as challenge was over..
    Nothing illegal or wrong with that as challenge was over..so much for playing all games to the end..oooops caught yet again not practising what you preach.
    Wow...great times in fantasy island...
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Jan '20 22:291 edit
    @roma45

Went on my vacation already. Five days. Secondly Now I have you coward. Metallica has done this for years, and I never said a word. They said it was legal and if the match is over and your opponents are stalling, you have every right if there is one game or even two games left, to resign.

I have had leaders hold me up for over a year. That is why I don't play large matches anymore.

And It was one person who I asked to do it. I was tired of waiting for the match to end. It had been going on for a long time and would have gone on for another six months.

IF you are going to slam me for doing it, I want to hear your fat mouth say the same to shorty as I don't know if the current leader did that or not. And Unlike you, I won't accuse someone of doing something they did not do.

But shorty did it all the time. I never heard your mouth then? Why not? You are RHP superman of justice and the hero of cowards.

You are such garbage. lol lol

Perfectly legal. We had that match won by a mile. As shorty said, you don't have to wait around forever for the match to end when it is decided.

I talk about family and friends because what else is more important in life? You can't answer that because you have none.

Your life is this forum coward. Enjoy it.

My vacation was great. My next one my friends and I are planning is Vegas. That is coming up soon. After that, Florida to see a concert. And you did not mention that WE HAD FOURTH PLACE BEFORE THE PERSON QUIT THE GAME. Keep all that attention on me coward. You know you have been talking about me when I am not in here for six months? I'm sorry I don't like you in that way or any way. You should really get therapy, it might help you focus on something else. Then you might get a life.

How is your life going coward? LMAO
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Jan '20 23:261 edit
    @vespin said
    @roma45

Went on my vacation already. Five days. Secondly Now I have you coward. Metallica has done this for years, and I never said a word. They said it was legal and if the match is over and your opponents are stalling, you have every right if there is one game or even two games left, to resign.

I have had leaders hold me up for over a year. That is why I don't play la ...[text shortened]... elp you focus on something else. Then you might get a life.

How is your life going coward? LMAO
    Oh dear oh dear......never said there was anything wrong or illegal...try actually reading and actually putting small brain into action before replying.
    Nothing wrong with any player resigning after challenge is won or lost..but third party interference is not allowed..you just admitted you ordered your player to resign thats way out of order just another example of the low life tactics you apply..
    Mmmmm..you claim you took lots of famiky and friends away for Christmas but ignored them to post on Christmas day..your holiday story is as believable as your pretend operations and fighting ability.
    I am still waiting on tickets coward..
    Must be great doctors or totally useless doctors in usa..you had weeks to live over 4 years ago.
    Congratulations on FOURTH PLACE..are the other patients impressed..even although you had to interfere with a game in progress to achieve it..tut tut..
    Keep posting your BS ...but at least try and make it slightly believable...fantasy island

My life is great.thanks for asking...niw can you finally send me a ticket..getting bored
  11. Here
    Moves
    05 Jan '20 10:18
    @roma45 said
    Your obsession with friends and family raises it head again..
    You post on Christmas day as you claim to take all away on some pretend trip..then you sit by your computer on new years eve...waiting to clinch FOURTH PLACE.
    Oh thanks for pointing that out..your fourth place was decided after one of your players resigned both games after 6 moves as challenge was over..
    Nothing ...[text shortened]... end..oooops caught yet again not practising what you preach.
    Wow...great times in fantasy island...
    One of the things I think is wrong with the Clan points system
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Jan '20 10:40
    @padger said
    One of the things I think is wrong with the Clan points system
    I finally agree with you..
    Vespin giving advice during a game is third part interference which is normally impossible to prove unless leader admits it shame on him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree