1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Aug '22 13:453 edits
    @mghrn55 said
    The way the system is right now just requires the clan leaders to pay more attention.
    Sports works the same way. Team coaches have to work with what they have.
    If everything was automated, coaches could just sit behind the bench and sleep through the whole game.

I'd like to see changes that improve the clan feature and attract more players.
    We don't need to make changes ...[text shortened]... ?
    And will this change drive up subscriptions ?
    That is the kind of stuff Russ has to think about.
    @mghrn55,
    I would be in complete agreement with this, that the Clan ratings be separate. Just a rating of their own. I don't know what we do if someone gets sick as their rating would drop, just like mine did. You guys even carried me for awhile on different occasions which was very much appreciated. Not everyone likes to say what their issues are, I know I didn't want to at that time. I've since changed my opinion on that, but everyone has to make up their own mind rather they would want it known or not.
    Surely some solution can be arrived at if everyone puts their heads together. The thing is if it is possible to do this the way everything is set up with the points?

I also believe it would stop my rating in drifting so much as shortcircuit mentioned. would have more of a set rating, providing my health stays good.

-VR
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    19 Aug '22 21:14
    getting back to some kind of prize for the winning clan
    why not?
    it takes time to arrange challenges
    would it hurt to give something back?
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    19 Aug '22 21:26
    @gertrude said
    getting back to some kind of prize for the winning clan
    why not?
    it takes time to arrange challenges
    would it hurt to give something back?
    Possibly a place where only the clan leaders can go for private peaceful clan business with no banter or distractions on topics of their choice.

Also some clan leaders may not feel comfortable discussing these things openly in the playground or the whole RHP forum community?
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    20 Aug '22 01:12
    @mike69 said
    Possibly a place where only the clan leaders can go for private peaceful clan business with no banter or distractions on topics of their choice.

Also some clan leaders may not feel comfortable discussing these things openly in the playground or the whole RHP forum community?
    I was thinking maybe giving the clan leader who wins the ladder a year sub free
  5. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Aug '22 18:21
    @gertrude said
    It was just a passing thought while reading. It was like having your own room to relax in instead of sharing with the whole family.

I’m not sure this would increase talk though as that’s more connected to figuring out the right amount of push and pull to get non subs to be subscribers in my opinion along with incentives.
  6. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    20 Aug '22 18:24
    @gertrude said
    If so it should be for the whole clan, as it takes a team and they would have worked hard also.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Sep '22 16:04
    @mike69 said

So you mean have a Forum for Clan Leaders only?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree